Changes vs Dees - Short turnaround

Very funny. Baguely rested lol

He kicked 4 on Rance, ■■■■ knows what he’ll do to Hartley.

3 Likes

Out: Green (inj), Begley (inj), Myers (cooked), Baguley (cooked), Daniher (cooked), Tippungwuti (inj?)
In: LAV, Clarke, Mutch, Langford, McKernan, Ambrose

Not that it matters anyway.

2 Likes

Mutch or Langers for Goddard aswell and you have it spot on

out: stewart, green, begley, baguley, bellchambers
in: 5 of fantasia, langford, mckernan, clarke, leuenberger, ridley, mcniece

Selectors need to show some balls. Doubt it though. Will be just a couple of the regular ins and outs and nothing will change. Fark I hate this pathetic excuse of a club at times. I was born into it but it really makes you want to bang some farking heads together.

3 Likes

A disappointing result made worse by Channel 7’s relentless pursuit of Eddie McGuire in the final term. Assuming both Fridge and Green (who was utterly useless even before injuring his string) are unavailable, Jackson Merrett likely retains his spot with perhaps Guelfi pushing forward in Green’s absence. Throwing Guelfi forward should open a spot for Mutch to debut, with Begley’s place being assumed by Laverde. Myers should be replaced by Langford irrespective of any concerns about a short break. Baguely looked a little off pace today and honestly McNiece deserves an opportunity to compete for his spot. Whilst we’re at it, why not give Redman a chance to replace Goddard at half back this week and if a position is available then Clarke undoubtedly warrants selection.

2 Likes

Bahahahahahahahahaha

Surely you’re joking?

1 Like

In Ambrose, McNeice, Laverde, Langford, Clarke, Fantasia or Long
Out Hartley, Baguley, Begley, Green, J Merrett, Myers

2 Likes

Wondering if we have any spare witches hats?

There should be 4 changes (2 forced and 2 to set an example). Though it may be all 4 as I suspect some won’t pull up well.

woosha saying Raz is a chance for sunday. ffs don’t rush him back

1 Like

Haha only laugh I’ve had all day!!!

Alright nuffie prove him wrong?

If we don’t win a flag THIS year we are in our clubs largest flag drought period.

Every other club in the competition has won a final before Essendon.

We don’t even look close to being a competitive consistent team

But you laugh at @Emilio78 for pointing out actual facts?

■■■■ this club and it’s delusional happy clappers.

5 Likes

Can we play the afl team in the vfl and the vfl team in the afl for the lols.

10 Likes

Maybe this was lower…

2 Likes

Those sanctions were handed down in 2013.

Adelaide got similar sanctions in 2012 and just played in a grand final. Not to mention losing the best player in the comp for peanuts.

Honestly the mental gymnastics this supporter base will do to accept mediocrity is insane.

3 Likes

we still weren’t as insipid on field as today back then.

17 Likes

Yeah alright you can just ■■■■ off now troll.

1 Like