Changes vs Doggies

Yeah I don’t think we will dip our heads against Footscray.

True. Adding McGrath and Caldwell into the team today would be a big boost.

Keen to know what’s happening with Jones. Particularly if he’s still in a moon boot.

I’m hearing you, but you just never know on the day.

I can’t say I’d put my house on the Bombers.

We will be up for a 5 goal loss.

I was pleasantly surprised by the effort today, we were in the contest but you could see we lacked the finishing skills when it counted and leaky of easy goals coast to coast

We have had some beltings from them -

2020 - 42 points (and they were pretty ordinary in patches last year, and this was at Metricon).
2019 - 104 points (and 21/22 goals in a row).
2018 - 21 points (Daniher hand-balling to Green in the goal square :woman_facepalming:t2:).
2017 - 30 points.
2016 - 40 points.
2015 - 87 points.

Last time we won was 2014.

Like l said, check them out. They are seriously bad at the moment.

Yeah the Suns are a one man band at the moment behind Touk.

I’d be disappointed if we didn’t turn them over.

Sydney have been moving the ball that well against all comers including the dogs.

I dunno is Jones out for the season? I wonder if we can get anyone back next week…

That’s what I’m wondering RE Jones too.

He was still in a moon boot in the training photos this week. So that’s not a good sign.

Edit - and that’s 3 weeks so far.

I wouldn’t count on seeing Jones back playing again this season.

That is fkng grim.

It reminds me of what Port used to do to us back in the Choco Williams days. They would beat us by 60-70 points literally every time we played (the games would be over halfway into the first quarter)

1 Like

at this rate if we did sneak in, it’d be a game against brisbane in brisbane or potentially sydney in sydney depending on lockdowns.

I mean what could possible go wrong with that situation,there’s absolute no evidence to suggest a bad outcome in the above scenerios :roll_eyes:

Excuse me! It could also be Port Adelaide over at AO! :joy:.

Good point though - could you imagine it being Brisbane at the Gabba and Daniher kicking a bag? I’ve got PTSD thinking of it!

2 Likes

I think vs the Dogs we need to park the bus.

In: Ambrose, BZT, Guelfi, Hooker, Bryan,
Out Laverde (inj), Stewart (Omitted), Cox, Perkins ( both managed)

Ambrose. BZT. Ridley
Hind. Francis. Heppell
Redman Merrett. Shiel
Langford Hooker. Walla
Bryan. Wright. Snelling

Draper, Parish, Stringer

Clarke, Durham, Cutler, Guelfi

1 Like

Pray for a miracle and that we don’t lose all our percentage so we are still some chance to play finals. Something definitely not right with Tippa and hasn’t been for a while now. Is Caldwell ready? If not give Hird a taste of senior footy

OUT: Laverde, Cox, Tippa
IN: Zerk, Guelfi, Caldwell/Hird

Zerk Stewart Heppell
Redman Ridley Hind
Shiel Clarke Guelfi
Perkins Langford Snelling
Francis 2MP Stringer

Draper Parish Merrett

Bench: Cutler Smith Durham Caldwell/Hird

Cause we can’t beat anyone half decent?

Cutler to a wing.
Cox have a spell.

Guelfi in.
Ham to stay as med sub.

Stewart, Jesus…bad game. But they probably keep him in to work back from it. If not, BZT in for Stewart.

If Lav is toast then maybe Ambrose. Gleeson won’t help in that role.

Francis another week to hopefully do more of the good things and less of the brain fades.

Langford crossing fingers for. Don’t think Caldwell comes straight in but maybe he is ready. Dare I say Zaharakis?

Maybe even bring Ham in and Zaharakis becomes the sub

It’ll probably be in Hooker out Lav with Francis down back

1 Like

We are more due than a lady at 9 months carrying triplets

Few whispers its the walking wounded at Bomberland. Might be an interesting injury report coming up

1 Like