Changes Vs Dwarf Burners

They’re going for 5 wins on the trot which favours the Dons considering they built themselves up for the Tiges game and are likely to have a flat patch. I’ll take whatever advantage the team can get.

4 Likes

Raz will probably be missing this week. There were a few sore looking lads by the end so maybe a couple more forced changes.

1 Like

howlett for green? fmd.

BIG
BOI
BEGLEY

3 Likes

Ok so if the langford and big boi aren’t playing 2s we can assume they’re being held over for the seniors v the saints and avoiding the 5 day break?

That’s very good forward planning if so

What StK did to Rich is the same as what we did to WC & PA. Rich is overrated and believe their own hype. So I don’t fear this Friday night, but as with most top teams this year, have reservations about what effort turns up. Would be more confident than I was yesterday.

Would still like to see spark added (you know who) if there are any sore boys after the game. We can push for finals and debut a kid along the way.

Really hope we win this game. It would be a waste of a season if we finished 9th or 10th.

Can we BOO carlise?

Did he bend us over on the eve of a final and lie about his reasons for leaving?

Or did he just want a fresh start at a club where it was a lot easier to get access to cocaine?

34 Likes

He only gets boos depending on how A Francis turns out.

So we save green from being burnt but surely what’s going to happen to the Big BOI is worse?

2 Likes

All of our teenage players will be wearing these on Friday night just in case Gilbert is feeling a little frisky

Bringing in Howlett would be pure madness, ecspecially given a 5 day break, I wouldn’t bring him in regardless.

Only two options are BIG BOI and Langford who are being held over.

In: Big Boi
Out: Green

No way!!

Not bad but how about this:

Burning dwarves
and snorting coke
We’ll show the world
Your club’s a joke

9 Likes

hahaha, yep I prefer that one

If Membrey is out, does Mccartin come in? Will be the sort of player who kicks 5 and announces himself against us as is the Essington tradition.

1 Like

No. Because he wasn’t a ■■■■ like Ryder we were able to get a top 5 pick. He wanted out of the club and didn’t care where. ■■■■ face Judas wanted out but only to one team.

2 Likes

But he talked badly about our club whilst playing for our club i will boo him

1 Like

Out: Fanta (susp), Green (omit)
In: Begley, Jerret

1 Like

There’s no way Fantasia gets suspended for that surely

7 Likes