Changes vs Eagles

Wouldn’t be tinkering too much with the squad at all.

Tracking beautifully at the minute.

7 Likes

Collingwood player behind him in a marking contest bumped him forward into the back of another Collingwood player’s head.

1 Like

When they were?

When we were too!

If this current squad the way it is tracking can’t beat the WCE, at any ground, then shut the joint down.

2 Likes

I agree we are a hell of a lot better this year but they are better too. Bombers will win but it is a danger game imo.

2 Likes

Broken nose i think

1 Like

Freo weren’t playing well, freo haven’t been playing well the entire year

1 Like

You don’t miss a game from a broken nose unless it needs to be operated on because it’s shattered. He should be right to go

1 Like

Hobbs stays in!!!

Out: Duursma - Been a bit ordinary for two weeks. Hobbs might also be dropable.

In: Tastas - Boy has talent and needs some games.

Hind - Needs to play some full games so he doesn’t do silly things like slipping over. His form doesn’t warrant full games in the AFL

In: Shiel - He isn’t going to win the courage medal against Parker but he is a good player.

Out (manage if it sounds better): Redman/Kelly/Laverde - All are fighters but slow ball movers. Defence is weakest area and we need to blood Hayes.

In: Hayes : Good kick, good decision maker, good inceptor, and we need some depth.

4 Likes

Think it will depend on Cox and Jones and if both selections are forced that’s it. Scott isn’t doing mass changes.

Perkins or Tsatas and Caddy in.

If either or both can play then it will be Davey and Hind out.

Don’t think the defense is changed yet.

Duurs cracked in at vital times.
Ridiculous to even think about dropping him

60 Likes

Apparently jones is fine for next week

In: guelfi, Perkins
Out: hind, Hobbs

Davey sub.

9 Likes

What happened to Cox, will he be ok?

1 Like

Duursma had bandage and knocked up so maybe manage? long break so maybe ok.

Out: Hind, Laverde, Goldstein (manage), Hobbs
In: Guelfi, Hayes, Bryan, Perkins

emg: Shiel, roberts, Caddy

b: McGrath McKay Kelly
hb: Redman Hayes Martin
c: Duursma Durham Cox
hf: Stringer Jones Caldwell
f: Gresham Langford Wright
r: Draper Parish Merrett
int: Heppell, Bryan, Perkins, Davey
Sub: Guelfi

3 Likes

He had some good moments. Also had some bad moments, such as when he didn’t put on a contest leading to a Collingwood and goal.

Call it managed if need be but we need games into Tastas and I’d also have Pekins in before him as well.

Out: LAV
In: composure

4 Likes

No Duursmas running capacity is invaluable.

He is a lock imo.

Tsatas just can’t do that atm. Full time mid is his calling.

9 Likes

Completely different role to Perkins…he’s playing the defensive wing.
Had it 10 times in the last and again covered more distance than any other player.

You don’t drop him because he didn’t compete for a mark he should have. By that metric we’d be dropping 4-5 minimum after today

8 Likes

Great result today in reflection, snag 4 points interstate next week, and going ok. I wouldnt change much, they going well. Anyone sore in 9 days, rest them and bring in either Guilfi, Perko, Rids, Tsatsas as long as they 100%.

1 Like

Rest Goldy. Need extra run over there. Drop Hind.

In Guelfi and Perkins.

I’d like to see Lav out, too, but it won’t happen.

1 Like