Changes Vs FC

Sprains can take a while to get over. Here’s hoping.

I like this one

36 Likes

Forgetting of course that they would have had pick 10 after the JUH and Campbell bids were matched.

4 Likes

if we control Mckay we win. getting ridley back will help control the space in front of him but he has way too much extension for francis and zerk and he’ll be way to strong for reid. Rushing stewart back in feels like a risk but it might be the way to go.

hopefuly francis gets up.

in: rids, stewart
out: zerk, jones (had 1 touch to three quarter and last quater notwithstanding it feels like he needs a rest). if Francis doesn’t get up he probably gets a reprieve but might also make way for waterman. i felt we were a deep leading forward short today.

i’d send guelfi forward to ramp our pressure up another notch.

Rids Francis Lav
Hind Stewart Hepp

Cox Parish Langford
Phillips merret stringer(rolling fwd)

Smith Wright Mcgrath( swapping with stinger)
Tippa Hooker Snelling

Redman Perkins ham guelfi

3 Likes

Are they turning on Saad already? Last time i checked they were anointing him as Christou’s successor…

1 Like

Well, at least someone had the couilles to say it !
But why leave Chooker in ?

A nuffie girl at work that goes to every carlton game messaged me this yesterday ‘Saad is a dud! You can have him back’ which i responded ‘really he looked ok in the games i have seen you guys’ then i got back ‘He has been ■■■■’… Ahh what a great weekend to be a bombers fan ladies and gentleman :blush:.

11 Likes

Pretty much the same negative crap that’s served up here after a loss.

Difference is most of it is accurate. They are very average, Lions hardly raised a sweat. They were far worse than us v PA too, was at that one. So disorganised.

Ins Ridley Ambrose (Waterman sub)
Outs Francis Hooker Zaharakis

I want to see Laverde take Harry McKay
Zerk to Casboult
Ridley to McGovern

Redders confidence looks to be improving and I love when he plays with aggression and takes the game on but my thinking its time to harness that aggression and play Redman on Cripps around the ground and stoppages other than centre square except when Stringer matches Cripps shoulder to shoulder.

Hopefully Tippa, Smith, Ham and Snelling make life difficult for Saad.

Forward structure
Walla deep forward
Wright Jones and Ambrose working on separation and making Carlton defend one on one.
Snelling, Smith and Ham as small forwards rotating through

Can we bring in Tyson Fury simply to snap Saad into quarters and then impale him on each goalpost?
If so I vote we do that.

1 Like

Ambrose is the obvious choice but they seem committed to playing him forward. Would be very hard to drop any defenders after today. Thought they were all solid

Out: waking up at 6:20am with a hangover to watch the Bombers win…

In: …

My mistake - no changes

6 Likes

In: Ridley
Out: Francis if injured (else zerk)

I’d give Jones another crack. He works really hard and the reward will come in time. Might be worth giving hooksy a rest instead unless they’re saving that for the giants trip.

Side note looking to get 7 tickets for the game. What’s the best way to ensure we’re all together since it’s only 6 max per transaction? Can you select specific seats?

Off topic… Home game. Any tips for buying public reserve tickets in the right section? Haven’t done this for a while.

No further discussion required.

2 Likes

Happy to let them believe they would have had access to Cox. Bit of extra salt.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be dropping Hooker. Apart from yesterday he has had a very solid start to the season. He’s the type of bloke that could rip FC a new one.

1 Like

LeBron has been out for a month with an ankle sprain.

I would still drop/manage Jones

Stewart should play a game in the 2s.

He kicked 6 on Saturday against the Lions pretty handy backline. I’d have some match up concerns regarding his height relative to our backs. Be good to have Stewart available but you’d think he needs at least a week in the twos.

Ridley back in but hopefully Franga gets up as well.