Changes vs GWS (2020, round 10) - speculation

Woosha said that Langford would most likely be the only player available to come back in next week. Guessing that means McKenna and Mckernan aren’t??

1 Like

Nobody who played in the midfield tonight should consider their position safe. They as a whole were absolutely terrible

In: Spine
Out: Shitfulness

1 Like

Don’t care another 10 goal loss coming.

If the team doesn’t give a fck why should I

4 Likes

We have a very average team. We need to start a rebuild. Trade out everyone and get high picks. I can wait another 5 years for success, I’m very patient!

I’m not sure if Woosha knows what day of the week it is at the moment.

2 Likes

I have to say the cupboard seems a but bar e when i think of ins

Our backs were tall and slow, no run coming out with McKenna, fanta missing, if McKenna isn’t right guelfi has to play that role
Belly added nothing up forward

Outs: Francis, bellchambers, cahill
In: guelfi, smack, Langford

Really not sure that fixes much though

Brisbane too classy?

Which coach said it that his team were the ones that made them look good and not the other way around.

10 Likes

I’d go:

Out: Bellchambers, Cahill, Ham
In: Klangers, McKenna, Guelfi

I’m upset that we have successfully fckt Francis’ development ie career. For the first time tonight, I have suggested he isn’t up to it.

3 Likes

So what, after playing McKenna two weeks running with one hand they finally decided he needed time to heal?

I thought we missed Conor’s drive enormously tonight but this stinks of classic Essington playing unfit players and compounding their injury.

4 Likes

First gamers looked like seasoned hard men. If that isn’t making em look good, don’t know what is. Laceout marks, true kicks from 40

■■■■ me.
Woosha pack your bags now. Fark off to perth and leave the club alone.

5 Likes

Feels like any moves are just cosmetic right now.

Can we just bring everyone back from holidays up there. Obviously they’re having a lot of fun. Damned football getting in the way.

1 Like

In: a clear plan with how Essendon can move the ball from midfield to forwards

6 Likes

Maybe get them off the xbox and do some actualtraining. Damn millennials

There’s nothing to really look forward to as an “in” now that Draper is in. Maybe just Daniher and maybe Mozzie.

we are going to get absolutely trounced, Brissie will be nothing compared to what GWS can dish out

GWS run both ways, hard

Will set a new record for highest margin in the season