Changes vs GWS Round 19

Disagree. Although it wasn’t a great spectacle to view, the effort was there, from the start, and was maintained throughout, as directly reflected in the Crows record low score.

I really feel a lot of us are not giving the team enough credit for winning ugly. Second least experienced team in the competition vs North. Injuries everywhere and playing against a rising and confident team on a neutral (away) venue. Past incarnations would have lost both previous games.

5 Likes

You want to drop Waterman, because you think he is a big bodied forward who isn’t athletic enough, and replace him with Clarke who is probably even bigger and arguably no more athletic. Is that right?

1 Like

In fairness, I do think Waterman needs to increase his productivity. I get the feeling he really lacks a tank which is understandable given his recent history and lack of preseason

I’m confused. Why are we in Queensland if there games being played at the MCG and Marvel this weekend?

4 Likes

Concern that our opponents might not be allowed in.

Why did we play North in QLD then?

1 Like

Concern that if we’d stayed in Vic we might not have been allowed into QLD later.

So like usual the club bends over and gets screwed.

:thinking: 10.30pm in Cairns!

In fairness, what form has Clarke shown as a forward?

What were the alternatives?

Pretty much, but the alternative was for us and North to stay in Vic and have our match (with no crowd,) then be unable to play against GWS and Sydney in the following weeks due to border restrictions.

1 Like

We will win, but l doubt that we will flog them.

2 Likes

Not commenting on Clarke, only remarking on Waterman

It’s to allow Sydney and GWS friends and family to join their respective teams. Those sides WAGS and kids have been quarantining on the Gold Coast afaik from NSW.

They will then stay with the clubs for the remainder of the season.

You mean like…different positions?

2 Likes

So if he didn’t play this week but played next week would it still be a miracle?

Tom Browne saying Kelly is likely to miss a couple of weeks.

7 Likes

Anyone see channel 9 sport?

Swear Shiel was holding a beer bottle when getting on the bus to Noosa this morning