Changes vs Hawks Rd 14 2021 [spec]

The starting 18 is generally set. The rest of the team will be made up from the bench. Cutler was named in the starting 18.

Yeah people don’t rate Cutler (including me). But we also don’t know sh/t (including me)

1 Like

Cutler.

What and why!? And how?

1 Like

Cutler must have amazing pictures

1 Like

Also, when did Waterman do this calf the club haven’t shut up about.

Glad BZT is back, solid player like to get amongst it physically

IN: Basically every fit bloke that didn’t play v Richmond

What more can you say? It’s bare bones in the midfield right now when someone like Cutler, who has missed at least a month with a calf problem, and a bloke that joined the club a week ago or thereabouts and would’ve only had 2-3 training sessions at the most, is included in the squad. Cutler named on a wing, so he’s definitely in the team. Francis we just have to let him have his space and hope that he’s OK and comes back to the club next week as anticipated. Sammy D back and Smith also should add the defensive pressure we have sorely missed with Snelldog out.

I wouldn’t be playing Draper first game back as the sole ruck against their combo.

Happy to play Phillips for a week even though we would probably be a bit tall.

And the bonus of not playing Cox in the ruck.

2 Likes

Cutler is an experienced player

When we used him as sub did fine earlier in year. And he was literally BOG in that VFL game I think preceding his injury.

Selection committee obviously rate him to come in and play an outside mid role. Especially if Langers is in the centre square rotations.

He’s got his limitations but he’s being played as depth due to what 3 of our main mids out? Plus Zaka.

4 Likes

@percebushby you ok? Your CHF for the next 5 years in Ambrose got the chop and Hooker is still in?

Not looking too good

That’s how we have to view it. And yes if all of Shiel, McGrath, Caldwell, Snelling were available he wouldn’t be getting a game…

1 Like

Still raw to see McGrath out… sometimes it doesn’t seem real until you see him on the outs and realise that we will be without one of our stars.

Shame about Francis… right call by the club to let him go… but just hoping that everything is ok and a short break is all that is needed. I would think that COVID and lockdowns etc are not helping the situation.

Excited to see Draper get another crack… and hoping we really put Hawks to the sword.

2 Likes

Cutler is coz we have nobody who can play wing besides cox

You’ve all missed the most important names:
Umpires
Curtis Deboy (11), Simon Meredith (21), Robert Findlay (23)

2 Likes

Who the ■■■■ are these players?!?

HAWTHORN
In: J.Cousins, L.Bramble, T.Brockman, C.Nash, E.Jeka
Out: H.Morrison (hamstring), J.Worpel (suspension)

Last week’s sub: J.Morris (replaced H.Morrison)

Spuds that we will make look like guns :joy:

2 Likes

Gee we better win this game.

1 Like

Bring it on I say

2 Likes

We’re going to absolutely belt them.

1 Like

Boys should be smarting from the loss in rd 1

Hopefully they atone with a massive win

1 Like
1 Like