Changes Vs Priority Picks 'R' Us

B
B
B

2 Likes

Looks like we wont have to worry about Beams next week.

Thanks Mummy

2 Likes

Yep thats huge for us.

Just realised weā€™ll be lining up against McCluggage next week. That should generate some top quality posts.

7 Likes

???

Mumford bumped him hard enough to injure his shoulder. Out of the game.

1 Like

Ahā€¦ thanks for that. I was wondering what Redbulls mum had done to Beams. Your explanation makes more sense.

3 Likes

Haha now that would be strange

1 Like

A certainty.

A LEXIS

2 Likes

Out: McKernan, Howlett (done) Watson (Same)

In: Hooker, Parish, Mutch

Both Jobe and Hep had ordinary games, 18 possessions each only. Kennedy had 36 himself. Made life difficult for us not winning enough ball at the contest. Very disappointing from them.

Theyā€™ll bounce back.

Should be pretty straight fwd ins and outs pending injuries/recovery.

OUT: Smack, Howlett
IN: Hooker, Parish

We would be rolling out near on our best 22, time to get on a winning streak against lower ranked sides and re-establish our place in 8.

5 Likes

Weā€™re gunna win.

Out: Smack, Howlett (harsh out bro)
In: Hooker, Parish

Edit: Begley must be pushing for selection tooā€¦

Howlett was instrumental late in the 3rd. Before that he was garbageā€¦out

McKernan outā€¦Iā€™d even play with 21 players

1 Like

Out: Useless predictable kick-ins that come back in 4 out of 5 times.
In: A strategy to get the ball out and set up an attackā€¦you know like the other teams do.

8 Likes

I concede you have a good imagination. Are there any real facts - not hopes - to support this hope?

The best 22 or the returning next week?! The injury report on 20th June said Laverde could be okay to return ā€œas early as next weekā€.

As for being in the best 22 - absolutely no facts at all! But thought maybe if Langford isnā€™t really working out, Laverde could be given a shot!

BIG BOI BEGLEY KICKED 4 GET HIM THE FARK IN!

2 Likes

Until he kicked two goals McKernan was a witches hat. Hopefully hooker comes back in for him.
Langford likewise was awful. He is too slow to do anything, move, think, act react. Particularly as we have got faster, he seems to have got slower.
I would think Parish will come in, I think it should be for Langford, but I imagine it will be Howlett who goes out.

4 Likes

Pfft, just wait for the hundred posts about Mathieson.

3 Likes