Changes Vs Tin Rattlers - it’s gonna be a Good Friday

FARKIN PISSANTS

19 Likes

Technically, when you run from half back to the forward pocket to get the ball and kick a goal, you are a front runner.

Fk I hate North and I hope we beat them again. It won’t be easy, it will be a stressful game, but I reckon we can grind them.

Freo managed to score 141 against them. Brisbane 107. Hawthorn kicked 12 in 3 quarters after a slow start.

1 Like

Out: Bellchambers, Clarke, Myers
In: Draper, Daniher, Francis

YOU MONSTER!

5 Likes

North tackling and pressure was at a high level. You know they will bring that given it is their only marque game.

Hope our focus is on this game and not Anzac day.

In and out: I don’t give a fark anymore.

Only Bomberstan should be allowed to post on this thread.

4 Likes

I have nfi what u are talking about

I think its great Lloyd and Carey are doing the charity thing before with the shootout.(or half time)

Is this the first time Carey has been back in the 18 in blue and white? If so I think thats a nice football story.

Wounds healing and all that.

Just a silly joke.
I don’t know and of course hope he’s okay.

I don’t see Francis coming back in

With no Waite anymore. North have essentially one tall in Brown, and then Mason Wood (192cm) and Ziebell playing that 3rd marking target/mid role.

Hooker, Ambrose & Hurley get the job done there.

Daniher surely won’t be ready. They can’t manage his minutes in AFL (plus also has to contribute in ruck) and no VFL game this weekend. Maybe will just have to flog him on track and then a very big call for Anzac Day

If Myers misses, bring back Guelfi and give Parish back more inside time.

Def need to do something with Belly, either misses this week or Anzac Day. This week perhaps the time to do it and unleash Draper.

Grundy made newbie ruck English from Dogs look like an auskicker. Demolition job.

Mason Wood is currently on the injured list, isn’t he?

Think he’s got a few weeks until he’s back.

Agree.

My mistake - got him confused with another North player.

I don’t watch too many North games!

It’s ok, no-one does.

12 Likes

Only came back this week so you were half right!

Feels like we have more than enough AFL quality defenders, more than enough AFL quality forwards and enough AFL quality mids.

I doubt they will drop Clarke. They’ll use him and TBell to wear down Goldstein and then Grundy. Probably reduce TBells minutes again, though worried we will lack some speed.

JD needs to play in the 2s, even if just for a half or 3/4.

Who will they manage to counter the consecutive 6-day breaks? Ridley, Parish have all had a week off so they don’t need a rest.

This is what l would like to see happen, but chances are slim. TBC is a liability at the moment, no passengers allowed, if you can’t contribute by performing the the necessary level, then the player should be rested until they are cherry ripe. Draper is ready and should debut. Clarke to take most of the ruck work and use his mobility to stretch Goldstein. Belly will not get through this week and next week as well, with 2 x 6 day breaks. If he fronts up to Grundy in the form he is in, he will be totally pantsed and the game will be over as a contest by half time. Francis could come back in for Myers, but not as a direct replacement.

2 Likes