Changes Vs Tin Rattlers - it’s gonna be a Good Friday

Outs - TBC, Myers, McKenna or Hurley
Ins - Draper, Langford (?), Francis

Agree with some here - Draper in for TBC.

Give belcho a 12 day break to rest up for the battle against Grundy.

Myers has a break to fix up his face and in the absence of someone more suitable I’m suggesting Langford gets another go.

Now thinking outside popular view. Francis comes back in at the expense of either McKenna or Hurley. Whilst the sheet said he was omitted, I’m still of the belief he was rested. The team are in a great position of having the defence fit and good players waiting for their turn. If we can give someone a weeks rest this time of year would be great. Giving Hurley a 12 day break would bring him back angry and ready to tear De Goey a new ■■■■■■■.

Very true. Looked at the North BF board and they’re fired up already…if a little bit delusional

3 Likes

Man, they have a lot of issues at Norf, where do you start?

21 Likes

For all the ■■■■ we’ve given our players this season I don’t think we’ve ever called them downhill skiers.

■■■■ I hate the Roos though. For such a pissworm irrelevant club that hate is completely unjustified but I don’t care.

8 Likes

So this is the same person posting with themselves under different names.

25 Likes

Bellcho a chance for a holiday for the elbow in the 1st qtr. be looking at a rest either way I reckon.

Apparently there was an incident with Ambrose as well?

Daniher through the VFL.

Draper to debut would be the only change I’d make.

2 Likes

Lol. They clearly don’t watch Essendon play, which is fine, but some of the stuff they’re suggesting is great. Just play behind Walla? See how that works for you. And leave his defender “at home”? Let Walla of the leash in other words… I hope their coach i writing all of this down.

11 Likes

Ambrose kind of flattened Hipwood after a dangerous tackle on McGrath. Kind of. Zero impact but they might give him a week to set an example. It would be very soft though.

I’m legitimately surprised there are enough of them to have a forum.

42 Likes

It’s the same person with different logins.

12 Likes

How can Tippa be a front runner when his goals in the first half last week with our season on the line was the reason we won?

And his goals the first half yesterday again?

Mind boggling.

6 Likes

Pissant club, 17k last night and half of them were crows fans.

7 Likes

I can’t wait until he starts arguing with himself at the team selection.

5 Likes

Joe needs to earn has way back into the side has been out for a long time. So he should play vfl for at least one week. I want frang back in but for who?

The ruck division is not looking good. Tbell is carrying an injury. Clark was much better but I’m far from convinced.

How is myers face?

2 Likes

bd18-style.

1 Like

If you don’t like tasteless remarks then move on.

Most improved.

5 Likes

Rance got fined for staging against us last year, but I can’t recall anyone else getting reported in the style Jetta was.

Gutless, no heart, cooked, no passion, weak, downhill skiers, but no I don’t believe we’ve ever called our players a communist

12 Likes

everything else sure, i just can’t remember downhill skiers being mentioned

Lol. We always lose when the pregame threads head in this direction. Remember the exact same thing was said in the elimination final we lost against them.

4 Likes