Cox parish merrett
Waterman hooker ham
Ambrose wright tippa
Bryan perkins mcgrath
Langford zaka redman
Snelling
Cahill(sub)

In. Waterman,Ambrose,Bryan,Cox
Out. Phillips(managed) Laverde(managed)Jones(managed)smith(Inj)

Hooker & Archie get managed next week against wce

Looking forward to North’s grand final.

Surely this is a game they have circled for a possible win.

Should be fun(for a norf game)

1 Like

Bigfooty board definitely is more positive about their chances.

But also they’re furious on the picks we got in the draft and the fact that our kids look great.

1 Like

North passed on a lot of talent I would have had instead of Phillips. No knock on him, but the others they passed on was irresistible.

4 Likes

They’re pretty buoyant for a club that’s had their first win in 17 attempts… and second in 23 games.

Not to mention they’ve had teams a lot stronger than the one they’ll be putting on the park next week and still haven’t managed to trouble us (win/loss wise) in 5 years.

1 Like

Wow! Their 5 supporters are really sore at us… I only ever think of them with occasional pity.

5 Likes

They build this game up massively. I only ever pay them attention the week we play them really.

But I think we are easily their most hated side.

2 Likes

Scheduling Norfs grand final at 4.40pm on a Sunday is very Norf.

1 Like

Are you meaning they’re furious that we had picks 8, 9 and 10 or furious about them all looking like good players?

Aaaannd there’s the feeling of pity…

I’m on the draft pick wagon, so I’m ok with them getting excited and winning this one - so long as our effort is there.
With 2 games against them as well as games against; Haw, Ade, Pies, GC, Syd, and GWS, still to come… we’re in real danger of winning 8 - 11 games and turning it into a really nothing season.

Both.

Furious that we got first rounders for Daniher and Saad.

And furious that our picks seem to be very good players.

1 Like

Or we win 8-10 games and our players see the direction we’re heading in, and commit even further and build on it next year.

7 Likes

In my fantasy land, they do that anyway (with lots of close losses and known injuries).

I think we’re 1 - 2 top quality talent, plus 12 - 24 months of development into existing talent, off being a really good list.
I don’t truck with tanking, but un-intentional learnings…

Hey don’t hate on norf.

It’s always good to know that no matter how bad your clubs going it could be worse.

*Gestures towards north Melbourne.

Only players i would consider after watching the vfl game is Cahill and waterman. Maybe bryan

Why not Ambrose? Haven’t seen the VFL game so keen for your opinion. Were the goals he got easy ones?

2 Likes

Their hatred of us is psychotic. It’s like all our players slept with their wives or something.

4 Likes

Flying over from SA this week for my first game in Vic since 2018. My partner has never been to Marvel either so that’s cool.

Looking forward to getting feral with you guys.

11 Likes

Only decent game he has played…would give the I there other opportunities first

1 Like

In: Cox; Ambrose
Out: Zaharakis (omitted), Smith (injured)