Chappy Joining Essendon

Chapman,Hurley,Kommer.
Could be fun to watch

That's an angry forward line we're putting together there
IMHO we've been way too polite up front for too long

Trouble is one is an old man, one hurts himself way more than the opposition, and the other has the AFL's meanest girlie slap.

it will be fun to watch on a good day though

Up and going, a forward line of Hurley, winderlich and chapman would be mouth watering

Only problem is all three will most likely be injured for most the year

Chapman,Hurley,Kommer.
Could be fun to watch

these 3 could be starring in their own show on gameday

C*nt  Factor

Up and going, a forward line of Hurley, winderlich and chapman would be mouth watering
  all three will most likely be starring for most the year

Seriously needing a baldy.

I really love the fact that the 2 players we have recruited in the last 12 months hate to lose almost more than anyone else in the league. When they play you can see that both BJ and Chappy absolutely hate losing and I want them to pass on this will to win to our younger players. Playing the game in a way that losing doesn't look like an option is a surefire way of creating a winning attitude that can lead to the ultimate success. 

I really love the fact that the 2 players we have recruited in the last 12 months hate to lose almost more than anyone else in the league. When they play you can see that both BJ and Chappy absolutely hate losing and I want them to pass on this will to win to our younger players. Playing the game in a way that losing doesn't look like an option is a surefire way of creating a winning attitude that can lead to the ultimate success. 

well said

I’m really happy to get him, as mentioned $300k a season for two years (unsure if 2nd year is conditional) is not a bad punt to take on a bloke who is still a very good footballer. If his injury-riddled 2013 is just an aberration, we have signed an A-Grader for nix.

Second is conditional.

FP: BEAST

Can anyone confirm that we have his inked thumb print on the parchment yet?

Can anyone confirm that we have his inked thumb print on the parchment yet?

It'll look good on his resume.

Chapman,Hurley,Kommer.
Could be fun to watch

Trouble is one is an old man, one hurts himself way more than the opposition, and the other has the AFL's meanest girlie slap.

Pretty sure Campbell Brown still holds the title of meanest girly slap.

Chapman,Hurley,Kommer.
Could be fun to watch

Pretty sure Campbell Brown still holds the title of meanest girly slap.

Probably does. But his was "girlie slap with teary outburst" which i think is a seperate catergory.

Awesome!

Essendon vs Geelong Rd 1

Bring it!

Great news… if only we got him a couple of years ago. Great replacement for Crameri as a short term answer.

Welcome to the EFC Chappy!

I'll jump for joy once the club confirms this.

the best website you'll ever see
http://paulchapmanwithhair.tumblr.com/

LOL. fantastic. 

250k is the 2014 average.
Seems reasonable to me.

Agreed.

Whoooo Hoooo, welcome Chappy, great work EFC....Happy days..