Chinese Takeaway (delivered)

Musts

Egg, spring onion, ginger, light soy, dark soy, tiny bit of salt and sugar to taste. Generally vegetable oil. Use sesame at the end for fragrance only.

If mince is included, should be pork.

Want to kick it up a notch, Chinese five spice.

A fourteen, a seven, a nine, and lychees

A fourteen, a seven, a nine, and lychees

Mathematical puzzle...
Which number is the odd one out of 7, 14, 21 and 27
21...the others come with steamed rice

Musts

Egg, spring onion, ginger, light soy, dark soy, tiny bit of salt and sugar to taste. Generally vegetable oil. Use sesame at the end for fragrance only.

If mince is included, should be pork.

Want to kick it up a notch, Chinese five spice.

yeah season with similar although not sugar. dash of white pepper goes alright too.

What's wrong with prawn crackers?

Em, when you're back in Melbourne, I'll take you to some real Asian cuisine restaurants ;)

Looking forward to it. Thanks :)
Count me in too Jeff!!

Yeah, me too!  Dainty Sichuan & I love pho should be right up the top of the list...

I've got Chinese friends who reckon Melbourne Chinese food is the best in the world, even better than the stuff you get in China cos the meat etc is better quality.  We're pretty damn lucky here tbh.

I would say that for Vietnamese food. I reckon the Vietnamese food you can get from Victoria St, Springvale, Footscray etc is so much better than the food in Vietnam due to the quality of produce we have here.

Vic street is MECCA

Having moved to Brisbane recently, I can only tell you how good you have it in Melbourne.

The places people up here rave about are atill the restaurants that serve 100+ Asian dishes from Chinese, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai all from one kitchen. It just doesn’t work.

And my god, there is NOWHERE that sells a decent Pho!

shanghai beef