Clakko & Co: family destruction allegations

This is all by the by. Players and their partners were far more damning in the article released by the ABC. Attempts to discredit Egan still don’t change the status of the report on the ABC, nor weaken the comments made in the article.

3 Likes

Sorry, my mistake.

1 Like

I think nothing will happen will get swept under the carpet its how the AFL likes to opperate

1 Like

Not really. But, whatever helps you sleep sweetie.

Someone give me the tldr please… is this Mick Warners first chapter of his Boys Club sequel?

1 Like

it’s more like the first chapter of his Dan Andrews staircase " exposé" sequel.

3 Likes

Actually the investigation is going like it should - That means no leaks to the media. I know this will disappoint a few.

I fail to see how the Egan allegations will have any impact on his Hawthorn report and the follow up AFL investigation.

7 Likes

I doubt they were fishing for pregnancy records - It would be more to see if there were substance abuse issues or the like.

2 Likes

Thanks 1993

Who’s leaking to Mick Warner?

1 Like

Is it the AFL that investigated Egan? The report says it’s the police.

New Year norf Haiku
Time to sack clakko.
Gil hurry up and do it.
Run him out of footy.
Give him the BIG A.

2 Likes

Hmm, to my reading, your final line has six syllables. Guess it comes down to how you say footy.

1 Like

Genuinely laughed out loud

That 12 days can pass in this thread without comment tells me that the issue is pretty much dead.

3 Likes

I thought it was pronounced fooyt

Foot-teh

I liked but don’t like.

This whole experience has taught me that haiku is quite complicated and requires a lot more effort, specifically precision counting, than what I gave it credit for.

That, and clakko is overdue for the sacko.

1 Like