Coincidences

I used to live not far away in John Street Box Hill. Walked through Box Hill Gardens on my way to work.

1 Like

Rule #39

Hope you kept the house!

I remember houses were $30k in Box Hill and I thought they were so expensive. I was just renting.

1 Like

One in 365 and a quarter. A quarter to account for leap years.

1. I’ll allow your first leap of logic, given people don’t currently tend to live 121 years.
  2. You didn’t answer the question. It’s (approximately) 1/(365.25^2)

I used to work with Hepps g/f. One day he comes in to work to hang with her for a bit.

I walk in, see him, ask him if he’s signed up til 2020 yet.
He doesn’t really answer and gives his g/f a bit of a look.

Literally, the next day, efc announces he’s signed til 2020. I think it was something like a 5 year extension at the time. Pretty sure I got his missus in to a bit of strife, but it was completely off the cuff on my part.

4 Likes

I’d heard it was his missus that insisted on him keeping the dreads.

He called him King Kong didn’t he? It was the little girl that called him an Ape.

Last time I checked King Kong was an ape

Look again.

2 Likes

He said they should get Goodes to help promote the movie or stage show that was out at the time about King Kong. He did it on air and Darcy and think Molloy were so u comfortable about it they just quickly moved on.

Did you know King Kong went to Hong Kong to play ping-pong with his ding dong?

all town names everywhere are made up

4 Likes

He didn’t call him King Kong. He said the promoters of the King Kong show should get Goodes to promote it.

Bringyadogalong, Victoria. (Not in the Wimmera.)

1 Like

Is that an actual town or just a piece of land that the owner has called?