Colgate or Macleans

they’re all much of a muchness. except colgate total which is to other types of toothpaste as other types of toothpaste are to kitty litter.

This is bizarre.

they're all much of a muchness. except colgate total which is to other types of toothpaste as other types of toothpaste are to kitty litter.

So when colgate total is unavailable, which brand of kitty litter would you recommend?

they're all much of a muchness. except colgate total which is to other types of toothpaste as other types of toothpaste are to kitty litter.

So when colgate total is unavailable, which brand of kitty litter would you recommend?

those soft paper tube things. don’t get the clumping crystal ■■■■ no matter how pretty they make it look with the packaging cut away to show crystals and little blue highlight stones. The way it hardens into balls is some kind of ripoff to force you to only get one use out of it before you buy more.

If you want your teeth to sparkle use Doramad radioactive toothpaste!

“Its radioactivity increases the defenses of teeth and gums. The cells are loaded with new life energy, the bacteria are hindered in their destroying effect. This explains the excellent prophylaxis and healing process with gingival diseases. It gently polishes the dental enamel so it turns white and shiny. Prevents dental calculus. Wonderful lather and a new, pleasant, mild and refreshing taste. Can be applied sparingly.”

Probably WADA approved.

They’re trying to control your mind with the fluoride, man.

^^ Yep

I use Coles brand herbal stuff*. Tastes good and no fluoride to corrupt my precious bodily essence.

• (may not be true)

are your mcleans showing?

Colgate used to, or still do, test their products on animals, so I don't use it.
Being somewhat of an animal myself, I prefer products that have been given the seal of approval by my comrades.

I’m going to go and buy more Colgate tonight, even though I don’t need it.

Colgate used to, or still do, test their products on animals, so I don't use it.
Being somewhat of an animal myself, I prefer products that have been given the seal of approval by my comrades.

always wondered, what else would they test it on? use humans and you get done for war crimes or something.

always wondered, what else would they test it on? use humans and you get done for war crimes or something.

Well they could use collingwood supporters … but they don’t have teeth

Well they could use collingwood supporters … but they don’t have teeth

Richmond supporters then. Oh wait, same issue… Damn

Whatever happened to Oral A?
And why’d they cut the R&D program before getting to C?

1 Like
Whatever happened to Oral A? And why'd they cut the R&D program before getting to C?

‘B’ was the only one not trademarked by the ■■■■ industry.

At what point are they going to perfect the design of a toothbrush?

Whatever happened to Oral A? And why'd they cut the R&D program before getting to C?

I recently discovered that the ‘b’ is for Braun.
I think.

Oral Beta-4.

Missus works for the Dental dept of QLD health and she;s always bringing home free stuff from work, usually Oral B. Bless her. We havent bought toothpaste for about 2 years.

so I looked for a thread about dentists… this seemed to be the closest option!

went to the dentist this morning, and they told me it appears I’m grinding my teeth in my sleep.

They suggested I get a mouth guard, which would involve taking a cast and would cost around $500.

A quick search tells me there are other options out there, including over the counter versions from the chemist ranging from $20 to $60, and some online order versions where you make your own cast.

I’m keen to seek information from people who have used a mouth guard because of teeth grinding - or ‘bruxism’ as I have now learned!

Is it worth forking out the big bucks or do the cheaper versions do the trick?

Maybe your heath insuranve would pay for it?

Either way. Teeth are important, and definitely worth the investment.

The $500 ones will fit like a glove, whereas the pharmacy one will be terrible.

1 Like