Coll vs Ess tickets on sale tomorrow - THURSDAY AUGUST 6

From 9am.

Note this contradicts previous advice put up on the AFL site — and not yet amended — that the sale date would be August 12.

get in quick

Smallest Essendon Collingwood crowd in 50 years coming up

Smallest Essendon Collingwood crowd in 50 years coming up
Will be suprised if there is 30-35k there

both teams missing finals, im tipping less than 35K

both teams missing finals, im tipping less than 35K

If fletch plays his retirement game that week it will be close to a sellout, otherwise i agree

sunday afternoon, ■■■■ that.

Yawn.

Flame away, but I’m not paying another team to watch footy again this season. Will watch on the box at the NSC so they can have my money, not the AFL. So that’s one less.

So… doesnt a membership cover this game ? Is it something special ?

Well unless they have sold out Ticketmaster/Ticketek didn’t get that memo. They don’t have the game on sale.

So... doesnt a membership cover this game ? Is it something special ?

In my case I’ve only got a home game membership. Don’t think the game is any different for full season members.

Wont make a difference for most of the nuffies on Blitz that never attend games anyway.

Sadly we gate-share with Collingwood so it’s not just Collingwood losing hundreds of thousands on this game.

Sadly we gate-share with Collingwood so it’s not just Collingwood losing hundreds of thousands on this game.

we have been gate sharing for a long time with them haven’t we? It’s not a bad way to do it- you are always going to make a lot of cash from anzac day, plus this way when we play each other later in the year- both clubs still make cash even if its a poxy crowd- win win for both clubs.

I have a funny feeling we do the same with carlton or at least used to, not sure if we still do.

Well fark it all, im coming over, getting tanked at the royal pre and post game and going to give the filth as much as i can.

And probably get kicked out when cloke kicks his 9th

Well fark it all, im coming over, getting tanked at the royal pre and post game and going to give the filth as much as i can.

And probably get kicked out when cloke kicks his 9th

Yeah, ■■■■ it. I’m going too. See the season out in style - of some sort.

What are you calling the bay you’re in?