Comfy Undies

Yes, I want to know fellow blitzers opinions on the best undies on the market today given it’s not really something you can go out and try to some degree. Also there seems to be a huge range more than ever before.

Possibilities are something for sport and an everyday option.

I buy socks and undies in bulk online. You can often get the brand names at half price or more.

Ex Officio for any times you might get a sweat up.

Get 'em at outdoors stores.

Preface: I’m a trunks wearer.

Uncomfortable: Mosman, Calvin Klein
Comfortable: Bonds Active, Tradies

Prefer CK.
Bonds start out okay, but lose their elasticity quickly.

Macpherson men, you’ll never go back

ebay mostly.

You wear undies?

How much you guys earn? cK?

I must have about 20 pair, now way I can afford anything more than bonds/kenji/Mitch dowd

Jockey brand.

Bonds trunks. Not a fan of plain boxers with no support

MeUndies.com

The “Comfy Undies” thread? Good god!!!

What next - the Watching Grass Grow thread?

Time to bring back the Hot Chicks thread asap.

Quoted Post

The "Comfy Undies" thread? Good god!!!

What next - the Watching Grass Grow thread?

Time to bring back the Hot Chicks thread asap.

isn’t that what the comics for?

Quoted Post

Preface: I'm a trunks wearer.

Comfortable: Bonds Active, Tradies

Can confirm.

Who was that bloke in the cologne thread who said that he wears chicks perfume because chicks like the smell of it. Well, has that bloke come in here yet? Cause I wanna know what to buy my wife for Xmas

Definitely Tradies brand. I’m a boxers man too and these are far and away the best thing I’ve ever had cupping my jewels.

Quoted Post

Who was that bloke in the cologne thread who said that he wears chicks perfume because chicks like the smell of it. Well, has that bloke come in here yet? Cause I wanna know what to buy my wife for Xmas
I dunno but a bloke I know once was running late for cricket, had to come straight from his missus' place... all good until he had to put his pads on, pulled down his whites & he's wearing a nice frilly pink pair...

Under Armour. Not the cheapest, nor are they the easiest to find in Australia, but they’re by far the best I’ve tried. Never any chafing (I have this problem with a lot of brands), breathable and light but supportive, and they don’t ride up at all.

Quoted Post

Macpherson men, you'll never go back

fkg concur.

closest i’ll ever get to elle cupping the plums…