Comm Games

Yeah something like that, they were being goofy

What's the bet the AFL gets R Stewart for next year's GF?

Flogging Malaysia in the chicks Hockey

FFS Ch 10, there are sports on now and all we are getting is Thorpe and some girl talking crap and pre-recorded stories.

How many gold STRAYA got?

And a World Record - that's a pretty good effort.

FFS Ch 10, there are sports on now and all we are getting is Thorpe and some girl talking crap and pre-recorded stories.

Did you try looking at One?

You can also sign up to tenplay on the interwebs, which has six Commonwealth Games channels separate to Ten and One.

They're not all running, and they're not all Australia, but they're live.

And if you have internet tv (I don't, still need to buy the dongle or whatevs) then you're laughing.

And a World Record - that's a pretty good effort.

WE DA BESS

Did you try looking at One?

They stopped broadcasting on One at 8:30 pm.

And thats my point. On One they showed wall to wall sport. Then at 8:30 (prime time) they switch it to 10 (hello crappy standard definition) and once the women's triathlon finished it went from constant sport to constant awkward chatter between Thorpe and the female host and pre-recorded stories and ad breaks. They kept telling us about all the sport that was on but then only showed 3-4 minutes of it at a time before going back to the studio for no reason or going to an ad break.

My god is the commentary average

The idiot bimbo and Thorpey show is ■■■■■■■ boring. Show the games

The triathlons are becoming and predictable affairs. Not a great deal between the athletes during the swimming leg, then the cycling leg is full of drafting with everyone travelling in a pack, then in affect it becomes a running race. Think if the International Triathlete Association were fair dinkum the cycling leg would include some hills to separate the riders before the running leg. As it stands the races are too predictable.

I quite like any Games, be it Comm or Olympic; just like seeing any sportsperson trying their absolute best to win; they put in so much hard work.

Ch 10 just been showing a highlight reel of Thorpy's achievement's ■■■■■■ oath he was good, I think he's awesome!!

I quite like any Games, be it Comm or Olympic; just like seeing any sportsperson trying their absolute best to win; they put in so much hard work.

Ch 10 just been showing a highlight reel of Thorpy's achievement's ■■■■■■ oath he was good, I think he's awesome!!

He is but the could find a better t-shirt for him while he commentates couldn't they?

Yes! bit of man boobs happening, plus a bit of a 'pud'

MEL

Holy ■■■■ we just won the marathon

Holy **** we just won the marathon

Huge run! Did get silver in India 4 years ago so has been thereabouts but still an epic effort to beat the quality of guys he did from Kenya, Uganda etc.

Holy **** we just won the marathon

Huge run! Did get silver in India 4 years ago so has been thereabouts but still an epic effort to beat the quality of guys he did from Kenya, Uganda etc.
Looked gone 15km in