Commemorative book update - Flight Plan donors

Good thing they don't do pavers anymore, lest they become missiles.

Is this just a series of names on an internet page or is this actually up somewhere at the True Value Solar Centre?

I don't think it goes up till the debt is gone.

My name is present and correct!

I think you had to donate $250 +

If you donated $250 and above, your name should appear on the honour board  that was located on the left hand side wall as you walk into the main enterance  of the EFC at the TVSC...

There was an Essendon themed/coloured leather chair place in front of the honour board when I visited at the start of last season, so you can sit and have your photo taken with the board if you so choose. 

My name isn't there but then I can't remember if I donated. I can't imagine why I wouldn't have though.

I'm famous, bro.

I tipped in $50 with Blitz and just made the optional $15 donation with my m'ship last year.

I assume my name is there because of the optional donation, I didn't think blitzers were going to be individually recognised?

Also, my name usually comes right after all of the "Wong's", but not a single Wong donated? Somethings not right...

How many people on that Board? A lot of $250 + donations!!!

Every donation gets you on the board. I put 50 in and I'm on it.

This.

I tipped in $50 with Blitz and just made the optional $15 donation with my m'ship last year.

I assume my name is there because of the optional donation, I didn't think blitzers were going to be individually recognised?

Also, my name usually comes right after all of the "Wong's", but not a single Wong donated? Somethings not right...

Something "wong"??  ;)

This.

Yup, I think it's meant to be every donation.

If you donated $250 and above, your name should appear on the honour board  that was located on the left hand side wall as you walk into the main enterance  of the EFC at the TVSC...

There was an Essendon themed/coloured leather chair place in front of the honour board when I visited at the start of last season, so you can sit and have your photo taken with the board if you so choose. 

Yup, I really love the TVSC entrance... walk in and you see the Premiership trophies, then the Honour board on the left. Last time I visited there all the old paver names were also listed on the board.

I'm up there. I can't even remember how much i donated. I think it was $50. 

What about the auto debut with membership??

Donated for the first time today when renewing my membership for 2015. (Just the customary $15 but proud regardless to have donated and feel as if I am really contributing to the club I love).

I donated $250 to Flight Plan… I remember there was a bit of a problem with getting confirmation. Eventually it was sorted out.

RIP honour board