Confessions of a Nerd

I am not a nerd. I have a massive ■■■■■ and a land rover.

But then again … I have a macbook air.

hmmm. Confused now.

Do you ride a bike despite not being a child?

No. No bike.

You?

No, I’m allowed to drive a car, so…

All good.
I’m guessing you are not a nerd then.

Dr Who and The Simpsons are a bit mainstream now so, not all anymore.

You guys got old.

There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t be childish sometimes.

(Happy, Soulnet?)

I have an old exercise book that dates back to my very first cassette back in 1976 where I entered details of new cassettes, LPs and eventually CDs that I bought/buy…I still keep it up to date

That is awesome.

If not a little worrisome … have to ask swoods … why, exactly??

I started it as a way of keeping track of the albums that I owned…and then it became a habit…these days I keep track via a few spreadsheets (did I mention I like the odd spreadsheet or two) but I still keep it up to date for some reason.

i still play games on my old super nintendo- does that make me a nerd or a gamer?

not sure where I sit. I loved sport in school but didn’t really hang around with the cool kids. I was socially inept but didn’t really hang around with nerds. No wonder I was so ■■■■■■■ miserable.

i still play games on my old super nintendo- does that make me a nerd or a gamer?

It makes you old and perhaps unemployed

Its harder to be a nerd at school. You get more nerdy when you have disposable income.

Depends on the room and the TV you play it on.

Depends on the room and the TV you play it on.

My bedroom and a big screen lcd tv

I started it as a way of keeping track of the albums that I owned...and then it became a habit....these days I keep track via a few spreadsheets (did I mention I like the odd spreadsheet or two) but I still keep it up to date for some reason.

That’s great but do you do it for books and comics and toys?

I started it as a way of keeping track of the albums that I owned...and then it became a habit....these days I keep track via a few spreadsheets (did I mention I like the odd spreadsheet or two) but I still keep it up to date for some reason.

No…the book is just for my music collection.

I quote Simpsons at every possible opportunity.