Confessions of a Nerd

I have never watched Big Bang ever, I have just been watching for 10 mins, and I haven’t even smiled yet, the corner of my mouth has not even moved a mill. Are they using the same laughing track as 2 and a half men?

I have never watched Big Bang ever, I have just been watching for 10 mins, and I haven't even smiled yet, the corner of my mouth has not even moved a mill. Are they using the same laughing track as 2 and a half men?

Yoire doing it wrong.

People with a condition are funny to laugh at, again, and again and again.

Aspergers is hilarious.

Plus they have a guy from a different country, how crazy is that?

Aspergers is hilarious.

And the other guy who always says the stuff. HAHA!! Man that shows great.

And what about the hotties that fall for geeky dudes, but take 8 years & multiple ridiculous “almosts” & other stuff & things before they actually get it on … you couldn’t make this stuff up!!.. what a laugh riot.

How many of you lot found Fraser funny?

Fraser rocked.

Well, Niles did.

yeah Fraser was my type of humour

Neanderthal family i was born into preferred Steve Urkel

Aspergers is hilarious.

and a blonde chick with top boob.

How many of you lot found Fraser funny?

Me. But casting Niles as a straight guy was hilarious.

Frazer was a c*nt.
Carla should have had her own show.

I’m in IT, I love Star Wars and other science fiction, I like all your standard animated shows like the Simpsons (nerdy enough to only appreciate the ‘good seasons’), Futurama, Rick and Morty, Archer, etc.; I play video games on multiple consoles.

I think that qualifies me.

my partner got all the addresses for our wedding invites and I graphed them by state and city/town so I understood the demographics.

too far…

Not far enough! If it was true he would’ve shared them here with additional details we didn’t ask for.

my partner got all the addresses for our wedding invites and I graphed them by state and city/town so I understood the demographics.

Far ken hell … lol.

I thought this was a no judge zone. I have no shame.

I started it as a way of keeping track of the albums that I owned...and then it became a habit....these days I keep track via a few spreadsheets (did I mention I like the odd spreadsheet or two) but I still keep it up to date for some reason.

No…the book is just for my music collection.

When it gets to that stage, it is no longer a music collection, but a library.
l did one for all my music over twenty years ago, l still keep it current, even though the music is scattered all over the place. l found it was the only way l could keep track of over 600 singles, 12 albums and about 2000 CDs, including track listings, in those days all compiled by hand. Then l found movies on DVD and started another library, which l kept up to date until about a month ago, including some reviews l either wrote or found on line that l agreed with. Again l eft it was necessary to keep track of the over 3000 titles l have accumulated. Most are here in China, a big slice of them are in Thailand. It will be a big job to transport them soon, when l make the move to Malaysia / Indonesia.

Aspergers is hilarious.

You guys call yourselves nerds and then complain that big bang theory is a sh*t comedy…

Oh ok it is a sh*t comedy, but that’s because it’s serious documentary television.

Eagerly awaiting Red Dwarf XI and XII