Cops Shot in USA again - Up to 8 wounded 3 dead Reported

US Police forces need to stop recruiting KKK members & other trigger happy redneck types.

I reckon there’s a lot who just sign up for the opportunity to shoot someone. It’s surely no accident that it never seems to be a female or black police officer doing the shooting.

The standard of training of US police officers is less than that of PSO officers here.

US Police forces need to stop recruiting KKK members & other trigger happy redneck types.

I reckon there’s a lot who just sign up for the opportunity to shoot someone. It’s surely no accident that it never seems to be a female or black police officer doing the shooting.

Its no accident that people who only look at the incidents of white officers shooting blacks will only see whites shooting blacks.

Can you point out an instance where a black or female cop shot an unarmed black man … or child with a toy, or an attendant helping an autistic patient, or someone with their hands up? … or a blackman in a car with his child in the backseat as he tried to get his ID … which he’d just been asked to produce??

Give it a go, and get back to me.

werd

So it turns out they were not trying to shoot the black guy, they were trying to shoot the white guy but missed! No I am not kidding.

The police union have stated that the cop thought the white guy was going to hurt the black guy and was moving in a way that indicated he was about to shoot (with his toy truck), so the cop tried to shoot the white guy but accidently missed and hit the black guy.

Great, shoot the one with autism, I am sure that would have gone down even better.

The cops had been told repeatedly by the black guy that the kid had autism and was using a toy truck, so did witnesses who claim the cops told them to shut up. It seems US cops have no ability to assess a situation and their first thought is to shoot and then clarify what went on.

Its no accident that people who only look at the incidents of white officers shooting blacks will only see whites shooting blacks.

Fkn hell, terror attack in a Munich McDonalds now.

Reported 8 dead, 3 gunman, a couple on the run.

So it turns out they were not trying to shoot the black guy, they were trying to shoot the white guy but missed! No I am not kidding.

The police union have stated that the cop thought the white guy was going to hurt the black guy and was moving in a way that indicated he was about to shoot (with his toy truck), so the cop tried to shoot the white guy but accidently missed and hit the black guy.

Great, shoot the one with autism, I am sure that would have gone down even better.

The cops had been told repeatedly by the black guy that the kid had autism and was using a toy truck, so did witnesses who claim the cops told them to shut up. It seems US cops have no ability to assess a situation and their first thought is to shoot and then clarify what went on.

Re-writing history??? How can they even try this on?

Do the police normally leave people they have shot by mistake hand cuffed and bleeding out on the footpath for 20 minutes without first aid let alone a single word of apology?

Not indicating this is what you believe Ice Temple.

Do the police normally leave people they have shot by mistake hand cuffed and bleeding out on the footpath for 20 minutes without first aid let alone a single word of apology?

Don’t worry, I agree with you. Just trying to cover the backside of the guy who started shooting when he didn’t need to.

No, no… the police thought they were handcuffing the white guy with the toy but handcuffed the bleeding black guy by mistake.

They must be using racist bullets.

Heard (taken at face value and haven’t bothered to confirm) that more police officers are shot by black people than vice versa. Guess it makes you wonder whether the chicken or egg came first.

They can’t use tasers? *****

Heard (taken at face value and haven't bothered to confirm) that more police officers are shot by black people than vice versa. Guess it makes you wonder whether the chicken or egg came first.

shaking my head at this
And it’s relevant, let alone remarkable, that criminals (of any colour) shoot more protectors of the peace than vice-versa, how exactly?

Can you point out an instance where a black or female cop shot an unarmed black man ... or child with a toy, or an attendant helping an autistic patient, or someone with their hands up? .. or a blackman in a car with his child in the backseat as he tried to get his ID .. which he'd just been asked to produce??

Forgotten Lisa Mearkle already? What about young autistic boy Jeremy Mardis does he count? Gilbert Collar & Dillon Taylor ringing any bells for ya? Do you really believe that black officers are not just as capable of excessive force as their white counterparts? I’m not doubting for a second that male officers are more likely to be involved in all forms of violence but when you look at the real facts on violence in the US, it beggars belief that anyone could even suggest that black officers are somehow immune to the use of excessive force. As we keep hearing the amount of shootings involving police is a high figure but people like yourself only cherry pick the very few that fit your narrative. Hundreds of whites have been shot by police this year, does it matter to you if any, many or a significant % were non-white officers? Like I said you are only looking for blacks being killed by whites so that’s all you will find.

Heard (taken at face value and haven't bothered to confirm) that more police officers are shot by black people than vice versa. Guess it makes you wonder whether the chicken or egg came first.

shaking my head at this
And it’s relevant, let alone remarkable, that criminals (of any colour) shoot more protectors of the peace than vice-versa, how exactly?

“Protectors of the peace”

You don’t have much to do with the police do you?

Like it or not, video of police over reactions and out and out targeting of black persons for no justifiable reason is out there, and it is getting police shot at in retribution.

Unless the US wants to descend into complete anarchy, they are going to have to insist on police developing and using de-escalation skills rather than take out their frustrations on people who they think they can get away with it on.

What makes it very difficult is, even if police can improve dramatically, it will still only take a couple of bad cops to keep the issue at boiling point. These cops will need to be dealt with swiftly and fairly in the courts in order to keep a lid on things and make it safer for the decent cops who are getting shot because of the bad ones.

Can you point out an instance where a black or female cop shot an unarmed black man ... or child with a toy, or an attendant helping an autistic patient, or someone with their hands up? .. or a blackman in a car with his child in the backseat as he tried to get his ID .. which he'd just been asked to produce??

Forgotten Lisa Mearkle already? What about young autistic boy Jeremy Mardis does he count? Gilbert Collar & Dillon Taylor ringing any bells for ya? Do you really believe that black officers are not just as capable of excessive force as their white counterparts? I’m not doubting for a second that male officers are more likely to be involved in all forms of violence but when you look at the real facts on violence in the US, it beggars belief that anyone could even suggest that black officers are somehow immune to the use of excessive force. As we keep hearing the amount of shootings involving police is a high figure but people like yourself only cherry pick the very few that fit your narrative. Hundreds of whites have been shot by police this year, does it matter to you if any, many or a significant % were non-white officers? Like I said you are only looking for blacks being killed by whites so that’s all you will find.

Did they go to jail?

Nice googling, I was sure there’d be a couple over an extended period of time, it is America after all, but it’s a bit strawman don’t you think?

I’m not sure you get it. If you can’t see how heavily weighted the numbers are for white cop on unarmed black man (& child) shootings, so be it, ICBF.

I suppose all the retaliation and black lives matter furore is totally unnecessary then? They clearly have no reason for it seeing as a few go the other way.

Be sure & let them all know, won’t you.