Cory Dell‘Olio and Ariel Steinberg have Re-signed as rookies

And the wheel turns… I spend the first year watering down people raving about the new Stevie J, everyone forgot him or abused him for costing Garlett "his spot", and I fought back all year for his credibility… and two days into pre-season, Blitz falls in love again.

At least he didn't get sacked just as he was getting good (if under-sized), a la Tyson Slattery.

i have been to enough VFL matches and watched him to make up my own mind, I understand sometimes people jump on the bandwagon of some comments and smash some keys on a keyboard but that aint me. 

what are you then ? someone who posts that your too fckin good to have an opinion.

Good news. Have been dominating at VFL level according to reports (from Blitzers) especially Steinberg.

Well deserved.

Dunlop, out of curiosity, how has 66 now become 64?

Clubs pick up a DFA they fill an extra list spot which means they lose a draft pick. Collingwood & North both had live 4th round picks before ours, Pies filed the paperwork for Armstrong today, Roos will file the paperwork for Nahas tomorrow, so we move up 2.

North Melbourne I know have re-signed all their players, so I'd be gobsmacked if they delisted someone to get that 4th rounder back. Derek Hine (Collingwood's recruiter) has already said they're going in 38 senior listed players again (Hudson and 1 other rookie will be promoted in February), they do have 3 guys I don't have confirmed as being re-signed yet, so theoretically they could delist a Corey Gault to reclaim that 4th rounder but I can't see it happening. I expect them to just use Picks 6 & 11 and use Dwyer's promotion as their third mandatory change and see what ends up still being available for their rookie picks.

Glad they are both still with us.

I have a massive man-crush on Steinberg. The 3 VFL games I saw this year (2 at the ground, 1 on TV) he didn't get beaten.

And if he can move forward and do half as well, it will go from man-crush to full ■■■■.

good news, steinberg has a rough job trying to break into our backline but good luck to him! hope he can kick on in 2014 and have a good season!

More Reverse Exodus.

Certain senior football journo's would be appalled.

Would love for Ariel to go back up forward

Our 2's fwd line will be fairly devoid of options given no Gumby or Joe, so perhaps he will be back up fwd.

I seriously hope steinburg gets a few games next season. he’s been around for long enough now we need to find out

Anything goes wrong with our key forwards, especially Hurley, Carlisle to CHF and Stein to defence. Will happen.

Anything goes wrong with our key forwards, especially Hurley, Carlisle to CHF and Stein to defence. Will happen.

Stein, Jacob Stein.

These 2 are my lovechildren.

STEIN'BOLLIO. BRING THEM IN.

More Reverse Exodus.

Certain senior football journo's would be appalled.

They are too busy privately seething to be appalled. 

Why would they spell "commit" as "committ"? #unacceptable #StandDownSpellChecker #EvenCaroCanSpell

Witches definitely know how to spell