COVID-19 - politics, blame and point scoring goes here

Don’t blame it on ScoMo
Don’t blame it on Dutton
Don’t blame it on Sky News
Blame it on Dan Andrews

He just can’t, he just can’t, he just can’t control his state…

1 Like

I’m the same.

Or should I say attempted humour?

1 Like

it’s literally the only thing i think about when i hear his name

2 Likes

I blame Dodoro. He’s had 22 years to draft a gun security guard & instead we keep trying to turn Uber divers into bio security experts.

8 Likes

Me too. I just had to make that thing. I can’t believe there wasn’t one readily available.

Hahahaha

You know Victoria Beckham has an OBE.

Thats right for being the one who couldnt sing in a pop group and ■■■■■■■■ Englands most famous footballer.

Boggles the mind what the Queen values.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure old Lizzy doesn’t really pick those.

Also we had a prime minister that wanted to Knight her husband, so there is that

Always the one to blame Dodoro. For pete’s sake it was Peter Jackson’s fault, he’s the one that cut the money spending. Spend more money, stop infections.

I’m pretty sure that if Tom Hanks actually died then none of those would be happening.

Have you met and hung out with many paramedics, firies, nurses, etc?

Most of them have the darkest sense of humour and joke about morbid things all the time.

It’s not because they ACTUALLY find death amusing, it helps get them through and is some mental relief.

The same was happening here.

You’ve got to lighten up and see it for what it was.

7 Likes

I am sure she has right of veto and knows who she is.

And yeah its not the only shocking choice :joy:

Now you’ve got me picturing the queen singing wannabe

1 Like

With the border closed/closing… Doesnt it make you wanna just make a run for it. Prison break kinda style with a mad car chase through country NSW?

I wanna see choppers and a white bronco. (or maybe the Australian version. A toyota kluger or hilux sr5 :rofl:) all over the news.

Well according to Gnik’s “sources” we were paying about 1.4M per day per hotel for that security so we can’t blame penny pinching & can add systemic misuse of public funding to the list of Dan’s liabilities. Thats 58K per hour so even if they had 2 guards per guest per shift they must have been charged out at several thousand an hour each. Sound plausible? Jackson would have kept them in the old run down Queensbridge hotel or the Cancer council building on the corner of Rathdonwne. No way he’d fork out for the Stamford.

I always thought NSW needed a wall to keep out those dirty Mexicans.

In the words of D J TRUMP. “They don’t send you their best people.”

:rofl::joy:

“You didn’t think they actually spent ten thousand dollars for a hammer and thirty thousand for a toilet seat, did you?”

2 Likes

Dan is just a chubby Damien Barrett :joy:

1 Like

It’s going to be announced tonight that Victoria in lockdown for the next 6 weeks.

Enough of the petty aggression a s s h o l e

Edit - I’m getting quite sick of you questioning my credibility on this.
One more time for the record & I’m done.

From someone directly involved at a senior level:

• ADF involvement would not have been ‘free’.
  • The scope of that involvement, hence the numbers of ADF personnel was not specified.
  • But costs would have been high, mainly due to relocation.
  • It was specifically mentioned that the cost of each ADF person was triple the cost of quarantining a returned traveller.
  • Overall costs were mentioned in terms of billions, but obviously I don’t have a scope or breakdown to put that into any kind of perspective (though presumably securing the hotels was a part of it).
1 Like