COVID-19 Round 12 - c'mon, it's just a little prick

Bahahahah. That’s gold.

Our daughter got the first Pfizer jab today, such a relief.

It was very well organised by the local health service. Putting lots of people through, very calmly and efficiently.

She got an apple juice upon completion, which made her day.

7 Likes

It’s a very good point.

Can we call them queue jumpers?

lmao

3 Likes

do they let any in who aren’t?

1 Like

Round 13
-Michael long’s number is it?

Something something
The Long Walk …

1 Like

Round 13: Australia - we’ve got a plan, but still no clue.

1 Like

Seeing the UK open back up makes me fkg jealous, not going to lie.

They’re just getting vaccinated en masse and moving on with their ■■■■■■■ lives. We have inept flog politicians arguing about who ■■■■■■ up more.

We are fkg amateur.

2 Likes

Not scared of AZ like those here

2 Likes

Verging on criminally negligent.

What’s the bet the promised vaccines wont arrive in sept or oct and the govt will simply blame suppliers denying us once again. farkers.

1 Like

Then CSL announces it has been working on capacity to max produce these vaccines onshore, sending shares soaring and lining the pockets further of this Jordan Belfort-esque hooligan parade that expects us to call them a ‘government’.

2 Likes

I am in one meeting today and feeling vindicated for not having the vaccine already, and then being on the actual real life time running of work and hearing absolute horror stories of people who have been vaccinated. To a administered to Emergency and now in hospital to a condition which will take 2 years rehab

Can anyone translate that for me please

2 Likes

I think he’s on the turps again.

1 Like

Two people from work

1. Had first Vac Friday went straight to Emergency still in hospital today

2. Relative from person at work had vaccine apparently needs two years of rehab to recover

Edit and when you are a carer for people that are disadvantaged do you want to become sick

1 Like

Didn’t die from covid tho

Sounds like the time I told my wife I was heading out for one drink. And ‘through an error’ I came home legless drunk about 6 hours later.

8 Likes

I find the discussion on here slagging off at the as yet unvaccinated as scared irresponsible sooks as being hopelessly misinformed and quite repugnant.
The facts are there has been no better place to be during covid than Australia (well except maybe NZ); we have saved so many people from serious illness and death; and the absence of any significant level of covid or risk of community transmission rationally changes the decision making process for many individuals as to the optimal time to get vaccinated and with which product.
The govt backed AZ but it turns out given the reality of minimal risk of community transmission and some side effects, they acknowledge there is a better vaccine for most Australians. I much prefer this transparency and advice from ATAGI and CHOs than the alternative of a political cover up.
All you cheerleaders for the free us now fan club are motivated by your personal desire for international travel asap and a misunderstanding of economics. High level covid infection is the major economic risk, not the suppression of it. Mobility is still covid’s best friend and international travel will carry significant economic and social risk until there are much lower rates of transmission overseas.

You set me free go jab all these cowards loonies are the real sooks. Yeh I’m calling you guys sooks. Come at me. I’m ready.

3 Likes