COVID-19 Round 14 - tiering into the abyss

ummm ok?

so ■■■■■■ us yeah? agreed

Not sure which one has been referred to Coroner.
Newcastle man died away from his place of residence, in palliative care, IIRC
Maybe NSW law requires Coroner to investigate all deaths outside the home.

I dont come in much latlely and i only have to scroll up and realise its the right decision.

Ill just say the below and leave again.

The fanciful idea that we were going to be covid free being pushed by people is just plain well stupid.

IF you want to live covid free then youll be happy for snap lockdowns limited local travels no overseas travel etc etc…hands up for this?

lets be honest if there wasnt a breakout in melbourne months ago and now the sydney out break vaccination rates would never have increased like they are at this current time.

As for the premiers having a crack at gladys for whats going on its funny they all seemed to be on a different path from each other from the beginning of all this for there own agendas.i can guarantee even if we hit the vaccination rate they will still do lockdowns etc etc…they can over ride the feds when it comes to international arrivals!

If you actually think that its going to disappear totally in sydney ill give you a couple of friends numbers who live in the affected areas and ill let them tell you whats going in regards to people not doing what they are supposed to do hard lockdown wont affect it one bit…it all doesnt surprise me.

The sooner we all realise that we have to Live With COVID get vaccinated then only can we move back to some sort of normal…anything else is not realistic…

im off now

3 Likes

Not a popular stance among the arsewipes in the media (including Blitz).

entire possible this has been true at some stage!

Who in this thread is saying we are going/need to be covid free?

We just want everyone to have the chance to be fully vaccinated before opening the ■■■■■■■ doors. This isn’t a difficult concept to grasp.

17 Likes

I hope that includes a chance for all children to be vaccinated too before you march.

And I’d keep appropriately masked and distanced when you march with a large crowd of unvaccinated people chanting for freedom. A healthy dose of the virus could still make you pretty ill and/or infect any unvaccinated people you might know/care about.

1 Like

pajamas all day here

4 Likes

Has this been mentioned today?

It’s never too late.
Melbourne showed that it wasn’t.

But you need a government willing to want to get to the same policy as national cabinet.
Gladys has shown she is happy to be contrary to it in public (and probably more political in cabinet meetings).

Well, yes but more of a tripped and fell into us repeatedly ■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Hi @em2009 hi!!!

2 Likes

They’ll give it to plenty who will remain vulnerable… either because they are frail despite vaccination or because they are anaphylactic and can’t be vaxxed.

Avoid the incoming nukes and you be alright

3 Likes

Yes, agree - which is what I said above.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes China to get control of their 15-20 spotfires. They have the ability to be more restrictive in their response than we do.

1 Like

I seen your holiday snaps with that Gnome.

1 Like

You were “invented” when your Mum & Dad got that twinkle in their eyes. I don’t know why I need to explain that.

1 Like

only takes 4 mins for my rant above to come true…its still and always will be each premier for there own good…national policy we are in this together lol

ok im gone again

1 Like

fkn lol

what a hot take

3 Likes

“Can I just say, we are dealing with the Delta strain which is very different to other strains we’ve seen before. And please know, we are making decisions on the best health advice and doing everything we can to bring the case numbers down. Please, please get vaccinated.”

This is a snarky way for me to say - I don’t even think going above Vic 2nd wave numbers would cause a change in response. All evidence suggests she is staying on the current course and using high case numbers as a tool to convince people to get vaccinated.

2 Likes