COVID-19 Round 18 - Dan Dictates you must get back to doing the things you love

Do I have a reason to be concerned that this is a term used by someone married to a nurse?

1 Like

doe monster

1 Like

Exposure sites ceased to be listed here some time ago. Health has now stopped listing sites with outbreaks of 10 or more active cases.
So from now on we won’t get an understanding of the more at risk workplaces and public venues.

It’d be a 6000 row HTML table at this point. I can see why it’s been stopped.

1 Like

Yes it is. This was ALWAYS coming and there was no stopping it.

1 Like

I got an alert from NSW today for some exposure at a supermarket eight days ago.

Which given I am 4 days into having Covid (mystery source) might have been good information, a while ago!!

COVID-19 case alert. You checked in Maloney’s Grocer Surry Hills on 12-01-2022 around the same time as a COVID-19 case. Unless otherwise advised by NSW Health, you must monitor for symptoms. If you are unwell, get a COVID-19 test.

According to this definition, those who mention Chupa Chups, Gelato, or BBQ sauce in here are trolls? Harsh.

1 Like

Ok as long as we are clear! You don’t think there’s anything we could have done to avoid Australia from having the biggest outbreak per capita anywhere in the world for the whole pandemic. Good to know! :woman_shrugging:

I also don’t really care that it’s the biggest. Just to be clear.

We’re lower than France.

And this is all so stupid.

It’s wearing very thin.

5 Likes

I thought we were #1, ■■■■■■■ hell scomos a failure.

4 Likes

correct. it really really really is absolutely idiotic.

the sort of argument only a legal professional gets involved in?

2 Likes

We’re #1 for the amount of Scott Boland’s per capita, which is the key metric to national performance.

8 Likes

I truly adore that Scotty is now an avatar on the internerd… it’s wonderful. :laughing:

we are winning the ashes and living with the virus

Suppose it’s too hard to have comparative data on capacity to manage outbreaks in terms of the impact on the health system and workforce in the supply chain.

boland would’ve had enough rats for everyone if he was PM

1 Like

And Spain I think

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at COVID-19 Round 18 - Dan Dictates you must get back to doing the things you love (Part 12).