COVID-19 Round 19 - Stick a Forklift in it

Are there any other vaccines that are not recommended to certain age groups due to increased risks of harmful side effects?

1 Like
5 Likes
5 Likes

Positive is RAT tests have halved in price. since last time I had to buy them

1 Like

There are also free RATs available for concession card holders under commonwealth and council programs, or free PCR testing if you have symptoms, and often free RATs at state testing centres.

Im fine, was whinging yesterday about getting them 5 for $25. One of the kids was very flat. but perked up later on so didnt test, then elder one was coughing and wife tested him this morning, all clear and he ended up going to school, because he wants to go to the fair tonight.

since the warship arrived in Hobart there has been a bit of a increase in cases in TAS again.

1 Like

My nose still has its Covid test virginity.

You still going with the Chinese style rectal test? Good for you.

3 Likes

I think you’d have the same peak with or without the warship. You only need one person from all the ships and all the planes to get it started.

I’m heading down too, next week, for 7 days. Splitting my time between Hobart and the highlands.

1 Like

Jealous, had to do them at work bi-weekly for a while in 2021, horrible every time

We were doing them every single shift. But also getting paid 1/2 hr OT for the pleasure.

1 Like

You can stick that one fair up your freckle.

1 Like
3 Likes

Why is there such a disconnect between ICU and death? Does it mean of 46 deaths up to 11 were in ICU? Does it mean the others didn’t even make it to hospital?

I think those in nursing homes often stay there rather than the stress of ICU.

A friend’s ex developed covid last week. Her daughter heard her fall in the lounge. Died before she could get to the hospital. Aged 58 with no pre existing condition.

Sorry to hear that. You really do want to avoid getting it. Especially multiple times.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I got my second booster for yesterday. Shoulder and body aches but otherwise, I’m ready for my holiday to Australia coming up soon.

6 Likes
4 Likes