COVID-19 Round 19 - Stick a Forklift in it

Dad has had pfizer and moderna and all good even with the chemo on top of it.

7 Likes

Getting my third booster tomorrow, all up that is shot #5, as well as this year’s standard flu shot.

Yep, had the flu shot a few weeks ago. I had to spend two days in bed.

Guys, i finally got Covid. Had all the flu symptoms (sore throat, body and joint aches, very tired and worn out) and then got fever today. Test result is a very faint line, and yesterday and this morning was negative result.

It really knocked me out today, pretty much slept the whole day. Going to isolate in the room now.

14 Likes

Take care, and give yourself and usual blitz remedy of rest, Panadol, loads to water and Netflix.

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, hope so too. Thanks!

Hope my wife can avoid it too.

6 Likes

Have had a couple of work colleagues with it lately and both said they were hit really, really hard.

I couldn’t help but chuckle a bit because one of them has been running around for the last 12 months saying covid isn’t real.

The chuckle came once I knew he was ok btw.

11 Likes

Still seems to be on a slight rise.

4 Likes

Mmmm … the virus mutated to weaker strains. That certainly “plays with the numbers”

1 Like

Day 4 and I’m feeling much better now. Only slight sore throat, cough and blocked nose remaining. Fever stopped yesterday and my energy levels are back. Rest of the family are good so seems like I haven’t spread it.

I have been watching a lot of The Marvellous Mrs Maisel, which is a very good show BTW.

Having to stay home also gives me a good excuse to watch our ANZAC day game, woohoo!!

6 Likes

Seems to be stablizing.

3 Likes

I know so many people in Vic who aren’t reporting their Covid positive status. The only figures that matter are the hospital/icu/death rates.

1 Like

I’m only looking at hospitalization rates.

1 Like

That’s reasonably good news, if the numbers are plateauing.

6 Likes

Thanks to the two of you for keeping us informed

10 Likes

Not in NSW.

@bomber001 get well soon mate. Having just gone through it and having similar symptoms, it is better that I thought and worse than I thought. Just rest up, keep your fluids flowing and enjoy a good week off.

1 Like

I’m feeling fine now, just slight cough. Still have a faint positive line but it’s been 9 days since, so I’m out of isolation.

I’ve been wanting to get back to normal life and helping around the house again. Wifey has been a legend and doing everything, including getting kids ready for school, but it’s time.

6 Likes