COVID-19 Round 19 - Stick a Forklift in it

Rex Patrick is tweeting a victory in regard to FOI release of National Cabinet records.
It seems that the records don’t have the status of protected Federal Government Cabinet records.
Maybe this could result in records explaining why Victoria did not get ADF assistance at the outset. Peta Credlin could be interested.
Also, on the uneven distribution of the vax.

2 Likes

The US is lifting vax requirements for international travellers and federal workers as from 11 May.
Welcome back Joker.
ADD
Reportedly France is considering lifting the vax conditions on carers and public sector workers

finally got this thing

3 days of fever/freezing cold/sweats
2 days of no smell/taste
1 week of feeling exhausted all day every day
Not much coughing/no sore throat
Lots of mouth ulcers :frowning:

Back to normal-ish 14 days later, still feel little bit body tired, definitely feels man made thing, such a weird experience mentally and physically to go through.

5 Likes

Glad to hear you’re almost back. Weirdest illness I’ve ever experienced. Don’t want it again that’s for sure

2 Likes

Still don’t enjoy coffee or beer (my two loves going into it)

1 Like

How long since you have had Covid? They say you are still in the acute phase for 12 weeks, so that could be the reason.

Been travelling o/s for last 6 weeks for a family wedding in Boracay and then a holiday around sth east asia. 2nd day l almost fainted (sat before l fell) in the tailors in bkk and felt light headed for 3 days, but then bounced back. Then a week ago got a sore throat like when l got covid in Australia. But no other symptoms and no one with me got any. So l’m not sure if l’ve had it once, twice or never on this trip. Haven’t had a booster since January 2022 so l was a bit nervous about this trip.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Ouch, 53 deaths :cry:

2 Likes

Only marginal increase in hospitalizations. I think it’s peaked for this spell.

1 Like

Austin is reverting back to N95 masks and reducing visitor numbers again. Winter… sigh.

Also Bendigo, some concern about transmission within the hospital

1 Like

Almost identical to last week.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Stability achieved (hospital admissions), although the tail-end, of a rising death-toll remains.

2 Likes

It’s taken 3 years but I finally caught Covid. It’s been a miserable week to say the least.

5 Likes

Stay well blinkers.

Blitz recommends Panadol and watching TV.

6 Likes

I know the feeling, but at least you can watch the footy over the weekend. Relax and recover!

1 Like

I support Essendon so no chance of relaxing when I watch the Footy🙂

6 Likes
2 Likes