COVID-19 Round 19 - Stick a Forklift in it

Please stop calling him fabio

Beefa Jnr went on a camp and slept in the same room as a COVID positive case. So, close contact. RATs are very hard to get, but taking him to a government PCR testing place, they said, here’s 6 RATs, use them.

By the time all this had happened, we could then test him on day 4, -ve. He tests tomorrow on day 6. If he tests -ve, he won’t miss out playing cricket on Saturday.

10 Likes

Everything to do with no natural immunity within the community and nothing more.

Huh ? Frydenberg saying that RAT not endorsed by the medical profession as a universal screening tool, therefore cannot be free.
Granted , not the sole screening tool, but adopted in Aged Care and State testing along with PCR accepted as valid for recording cases and for iso.
And, if PCR only available for the symptomatic and close contacts?

1 Like

What is this “the medical profession”

There are a bunch that are approved within Australia right? So now there is some other definition?

1 Like

Fraudenberg wouldn’t know what the truth is if it bit him on the ■■■■. As big a liar as his boss.

And why do the Feds have nothing to do with RAT supply? If so, why are they stealing nearly all of them?

6 Likes

Has anyone suggested “Round 19 - Let her rip”?

1 Like

This is very good!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

MPs are getting RAT free, Feds are using them in Aged Care, subsidising pharmacies to provide free to concession holders; also IIRC releasing some to States from stockpile.
Josh tying himself in knots, when all he wanted to talk about were the low unemployment stats

Mcgowan’s just made an announcement that he will be providing an important update at 7.30pm (WA Time) tonight.

Delayed border reopening anyone?

1 Like

Would seem like it, announce border closure to 1 July and Essendon can play away against West Coast at the MCG.

Silver lining in the cloud and all that.

3 Likes

Gonna stand up and say “we’re just gonna let it rip”?

1 Like

Going it alone.

Announce the state of WA will become the Kingdom of WA.

Bookmark this.

5 Likes

What could possibly go wrong with Morrison’s new idea?

1 Like

Reminds me of “Cars”. I’m the worlds best backwards driver.

2 Likes

I actually like the anarchy and the desperation of Scotts forklift idea.

The idea of a teenager who can’t drive yet fangin about filling warehouse orders makes me smile.

I mean why not, sounds like a great holiday job.

Also Coles and Woolworths having to deal with occupational health and safety :joy:

3 Likes

I got 2 packs this morning and hope I never have to use them. My nose is still a COVID-test virgin.

1 Like

They already have adolescents in the stores driving powered machines to stock shelves, trying to dodge shoppers as they go, some of them evidently on their L plates.

I’m def paying a pensioner or other concession holder some coin for a black market free RAT. Maybe get a public servant to flog a few from work.