Cricket Part II

Fark me.

They’ll strike.

This is looking both embarrassing and series defining. All in the wrong way.

They’re looking comfortable now. Scoring freely.

Need some luck, but we’ve been outplayed for the last day and a half and if they get up England will deserve to be 1-1.

Far out you guys.

Used up our luck when we didn’t enforce the follow on and batted poorly.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s how luck works. Luck would have been England having to use their reviews to overturn bad decisions, or a shower yesterday evening instead of the day before.

Lyon is going to get the job done. Starc and Cummins will get the lower order.

That looked out

■■■■ off umpire.

Obviously we needed to bat two sessions today. We’ve got the attack to get it done anyway.

Given that so many others have been going over that was a fair call. Hurts though.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Popped in for the last session and sitting with a few mates with the Army. They are literally doing cartwheels and geez they are taking the pi$$ out of Smith

1 Like

Stop mocking Smith over the reviews Aceman.

I must admit I joined in with them on the last one.
They are mostly a top bunch of blokes. Going out on the town with a few of them tonight as I’ve got a RDO tomorrow. Gold coin entry to the game tomorrow aswell so will head down for a look

2 Likes

Good on you- enjoy!

Best Pom I ever sat near was a Boxing Day test a couple of series ago. It was freezing and they guy just packed shorts and t-shirts. He was powering through the beers to try to get warm and kept falling backwards over his seat. Good to chat to though.

Come on Cat Pummins!

Cider is gonna get this done. beast mode coming up.