Cricket Part II

Disgusting dismissal from Bancroft. I’d drop him purely because of that shot, needs to be taught a lesson

He’s rubbish

I wouldn’t drop him just for that. I just don’t think he’s up to it at the moment.

I think he could become a decent cricketer but his temperament and approach is horribly. Who the eff charges Philander in the first hour of a test? Needs to back his defence in and occupy the crease not try to go toe to toe with Warner

Where is everyone?

If the women who are home are as decent as the ones at cricket I’m not surprised that blokes are staying home. Phwaaaaaorrrr

7 Likes

He’ll be glad to know Renshaw backed up his big ton from 2 weeks ago with another ton. Not great for C Bancroft.

Usman stuck on the crease and nicks up.

If Bancroft keeps failing are they going to keep playing him right through this series?
Handscomb is the only other bat over there isn’t he?

I just noticed the TV wording behind the bowler saying old fort end. I initially thought it said Old fart end.

Bancroft needs to go, he has barely made a run since his unbeaten 80 odd in the first Ashes game.

Aus 2/91

Warner has just brought up his 50.

Renshaw has to be their opener long term. His technique is good. Bancroft’s is very poor and he cannot succeed in Test cricket unless he remedies it

Renahaw must be on a plane now. Must pick players in form.

There is a good reason for the females at the cricket in SA. It’s one of the few places they feel comfortable to relax and sunbake in public. From a viewers perspective Super Sport are always happy to point them out.

1 Like

So when the commentator said “nips back” he was talking about the crowd and not the ball??

2 Likes

And these twits want to share Boxing Day with us?

Smith is looking ominous

Marsh is looking pretty scratchy

A bit of magic bullet about that ball tracking.
I really don’t have much faith in it at all.

1 Like

Is it different technology in SA than it is here?

No idea.
The cameras aren’t up to much, though.
Or perhaps that’s the cameramen…persons.