Cricket Part II

Going to lose. Maybe then we’ll get the draft picks we need.

1 Like

Maybe one of the conditions of the new EBA should have been they have to learn how to play on wickets that aren’t dead flat and pay for it out of their own buldging pockets

1 Like

2/28, anything more than about 120 was going to be miles too much.
Why is Khawaja playing? He has no idea against spin.

smith was sooo lucky

1 Like

yep

Was I dreaming or did I just see a channel 9 ad on foxtel?

You’re not dreaming

Warner (75) and Smith (25) made it to stumps at 2/109. Both looking very comfortable and the pitch is playing well.

1 Like

Am I dreaming? I thought I saw someone wrote we are 2/109 and Warner is on 75. And the game is on the sub-continent!

3 Likes

Yep. Never good to see a front line, high quality bowler go down but happy for Patto. Genuine match winner.

Lyons goes past Swann in career wickets. Within reach of Gillespie and only a handful of Australians in front of him after that. McDermott, Lee, Johnson, Lillie, McGrath and Warne. Might go past Johnson if he holds his spot for a couple more years. After that, who knows.

Yay!
I get to watch, tomorrow!

Not sure why anyone is thinking Pattison is going to get a game. He pulled out of the tour with a back injury - surprise surprise. Bird is the only other quick in the squad with Sweepson and Cartwright the other players not playing in this match.

2 Likes

I didn’t know he was injured again. Haven’t kept up with the build up to this series. Damn shame he is though. Again…

Amazing win by the Windies overnight. What a turnaround, from losing 19 wickets in a day last test to chasing down 300 in the fourth innings comfortably in this one

2 Likes

great for the windies and for cricket in general

And then Bangladesh to finish off Australia and it will be a good day for the minnows

john holland must be feeling unwanted

Aussies recall SOK to replace the 'Wood.

100 to Warner
121 to win

Nobody move!