Cricket Part III

I like Head and I really want him to succeed, but he cannot handle short pitched deliveries. The Aussies need to put him in the nets and just consistently bounce him until he starts knowing how to deal with them.

I think he shows enough that he can make it as a lower order batsman. I can imagine him coming in and doing the occasional Gilly type innings which destroys sides.

But is he still there?

Mar-shy…

50 run partnership @Crazy_Bomber you glass half empty jerksac.

4/201 good fight back by Marsh and Head (with some lucky breaks).

1 Like

Something we can all agree on.

1 Like

There aren’t too many bats that can handle the short pitch at high pace.

Where’s @Crazy_Bomber, off quietly hoping a wicket falls.

But you can learn how to react to them so that you are not offering the bat so that it goes up in the air for a catch.

Never met anyone who’s said they didn’t like it.

You don’t know too many women then.

This pitch is playing a little unusually. I’d give the bats the benefit of the doubt.

Talking about receiving.

He was out to short pitched deliveries in Adelaide.

They were replaying them and showing his struggles today and it was pretty much the same.

Which reminds me of a good joke I recently heard…
“An Australian couple were holidaying in the United States and became friends with a local skunk. Sad that they would be soon leaving their new friend, they decided to take it back home with them. Not sure as to the best way to do it the man’s wife suggested that the man should hide it in his underwear. The man said “not a bad idea, but what about the smell?” To which his wife replied “well, if it dies… it dies”

2 Likes

Reckon if we’re batting in the second session tomorrow we’ve got them we’ll behind the eight ball.

Discussion about the Fremantle doctor. [DRINK!]

5 Likes

You always blow your sac early?

Who was trying to convince me that Handscomb was good?