Cricket - The Ashes Tour, 2019

Warner just dropped after having 4 scoring shots in 18 deliveries. Very lucky guy. Keeps just wafting at the ball and is not batting with any intent at all.

Going at under 5 an over against plodders who can barely get to 130 km/h.

How are we going to go against England when they set us 400?

Can’t even get to 6 an over on this wicket against this attack.
God help us.

EDITA: Everyone watching the footy. 100 up at a run a ball, no wickets down

Finch out to a very soft dismissal, basically guides it to gully

1/139 after 25 overs. Let’s see if Khawaja can find any form.

Playing like it is the 80s. Start slowly and keep wickets in hand.

Too bad when we get to the 40th over stoinis will take 35 balls to make 12.

Bloke bowling 115 clicks going for 4 an over.
Weak batting

terrible game by the Aussies, whoever is coming up with this needs to be sacked. Pretty sure Junior said it was the coach, so sack him because this batting will cost us any chance of winning this WC. The rest are all scoring 350+ every game, we dawdle into 320

1 Like

Warner playing for he’s stats?? Getting a farkin move on you cheating little carnt

I’m certain some of you guys don’t understand cricket. The Bangladeshi’s are bowling tight and the pitch is just holding up a bit. We are 1 down with a stack of overs remaining.

3 Likes

Double the score at the 30 over mark so should be 350? Bet we don’t get to 320

There’s a lot of people on here who would be pretty good to play poker against.

1 Like

Then that’s the middle orders fault. The openers are setting us a platform nearly every innings so far. You would absolutely take 1/180 off 30 in every single game you played. The last 10 overs you should be able to go at 10 an over minimum with wickets in the shed

3 Likes

Don’t know if It’s just me getting old, but seriously can’t stand the 100 celebrations these days, Warner is the worst culprit. Used to love just the subtle bat raise, minimal faarks given

2 Likes

Have no idea what they’re doing, trying to scrape a run a ball to the 45th over? Warner needs to get moving, and Khawaja needs to stop batting with self preservation.

1 Like

treacle is flowing faster

I never thought I’d say this…but boy do we need Bangladesh to get a wicket.

1 Like

Usman is starting to get going. But really, being over a 100 Warner should now be teeing off while Ussie builds from the other end.

I’ve been wishing Warner was out before hitting double figures, now that’s bad. Most un enjoyable Aussie century I’ve seen.