Culture & Coaching - The Age 13/2 Jake Niall

WTF where the hell is Joondalup? is this game being played at night or daytime.

I’ve been thinking about this guy, as well as some of the other neanderthals on SEN. Cornes, Pickering, Cummings, Cooney - there are some serious dumb as a post guys on that station.

What I was wondering is - there are obviously heaps of ex footballers, and surely some of them must be somewhat eloquent, so why does Hutchy keep hiring these mouth-breathers?

And I worked it out - I reckon it’s just another way to not pay people. He probably only hires the footballers who are prepared to be paid in magic beans or circus peanuts or something

2 Likes

Nope, Hutchy is a fat turd but he is clever. Cornes name pulls big audiences in Adelaide and hence many advertisers. If you have ever listened to his brainless father, the apple has fallen farking close to that tree. Actually while I generally reckon that no top level player squibs it, Graeme Cornes was the most overrated player and biggest squib I ever saw.

4 Likes

But Cornes also broadcasts in Melbourne too. I just don’t get it. Dude seriously sounds like he has an iq of about 65

2 Likes

Well put this way, both @dingus and @Aceman are in the top 0.1 of IQ in SA.

When the Bombers play there, the State IQ doubles like when Port Adelaide play away.

2 Likes

Cornes isn’t an idiot. He knows exactly what he is saying. That’s 2 Fridays (when he is broadcast into Melb) in a row where he has had a crack as Essendon. He knows it’ll get Bomber fans all riled up and calling the talkback line and be reproduced in the print and online media. “Clickbait Kane”. Some people will do anything for a pat on the head from Craig Hurchinson.

7 Likes

Wish I had a buck for every spruiker I heard use that line trying to justify the the scrip deal Pacific Star did with Crocmedia.

Fair to say there’s a lot that don’t agree with it.

Add in Bob Murphy who thinks he is funny but is just a massive tool, then sprinkle in a bit of twatley who likes to think he is the smartest and most eloquent guy in footy.

The whole station should just fold and die

5 Likes

If it wasn’t for people on here repeatedly mentioning it, I’d happily assume it had folded.

3 Likes

Had no idea where to post this but thought this was a nice “glass half full” perspective on the team

3 Likes

I’m not sure how @dingus and @Aceman are meant to take that.

I am sure both will take it in the spirit it was intended

1 Like

They probably won’t understand it.

I jest… I jest.

boy are they going to be ■■■■■■

With a grain of the finest Murray River salt, my learned friend.

2 Likes

The only thing I thought notable in the Murray in SA, was the bodily waste from my relatives in Mildura.

1 Like

Mildura?

You mean “waste bodies”.

1 Like

Yep, they have been sending all the family misfits to Adelaide for the last 80 years. Reckon they would all follow Port Adelaide and live in Norlunga.

While you’re on the money with these two awful traits, you’d rarely find them combined.

I did live in Adelaide for three years last Century.

I reckon the Noarlunga is correct, and probably they follow South Adelaide and have only have fantasy about Port.