Dalgleish elevated to senior list

THe only question mark I have over him is whether he can get a possession without taking a bounce.

What position does he play mostly? I wouldn’t mind a decent small fwd right now.

What position does he play mostly? I wouldn't mind a decent small fwd right now.

Half-back flank of the Dempsey variety. Could develop into an outside mid but never a forward. Very quick and balanced and generally uses the ball well. Needs to get more of it though.

PACE

Half-back flank of the Dempsey variety. Could develop into an outside mid but never a forward. Very quick and balanced and generally uses the ball well. Needs to get more of it though.

Sweet, thanks for that.

Due to the timing of the elevation do you think its fair to give him a mexican/spanish nickname?

Congrats to the lad.

If he was at a ■■■■ club he’d have played 20 games by now.

Wish him the best of luck.

Poor Steinberg!

Due to the timing of the elevation do you think its fair to give him a mexican/spanish nickname

Dali

Nickname has to be 'Kenny'.

Nickname has to be 'Kenny'.

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Poor Steinberg!

Will be kept on next yr I'd say - no worries for him. Especially if Gregory fails

Will be kept on next yr I'd say - no worries for [Steinberg]. Especially if Gregory fails

Seen the VFL team now, he's named at CHF. After 18 months, free at last! Free at last! Thank Skipworth almighty, he is free at last!

Maybe.

Well done...looking forward to see how he goes

I want to see him take the kick in duty on 1 occasion.

Play on, and run the length of the ground.

7 shepperds and 4 x candy later, he kicks it from the goalsquare.

10 bounces ought to get it done.

Es bueno ?

Will be kept on next yr I'd say - no worries for him. Especially if Gregory fails

Wishing Dalgleish all the very best.
Gregory won't be failing this season. He is a 3 year plus man. The idea of a draftee only getting one season just won't happen under the philosophy Bomber has brought to the club. As a tall I expect him to get at least 3 years to fill out and hopefully forfill his potential.

Bomber would have had a fit when Sean "I exist only in two dimensions" Gregory was drafted. Hopefully Fletch reminded him that sometimes it works out.

Very clear message in the changes for this week, Dalgleish being merely the most obvious injection of pace.

Guys, he's going to get 6 possessions (4 handballs, 2 ineffective kicks) and be subbed off. 

Or be the sub and get 3 ineffective handballs.

Hopefully Dalgleish can make up for the pace missed by winderlich and dempsey.

all the best in Debut, may spark the players up too.

I hope we beat north 

Dat Pace!!!

He will play a full game. He is all we have after Winders and Demps. He may be subbed off but I think he will give just enough to stay on the ground.

¡Buena suerte amigo!