Dalgleish elevated to senior list

"Dal rapido"  (Del rapido .. 'The Speed")

I hope Dalgleish has the courage to use his pace in the game. He has that one feature to make it in the AFL he just has to show he can use it.

LD Could be anything. Remembering he finished Top 5 at the Draft combine for clean hands, agility, in the 20m sprints and the repeat sprints. He has the tools. VFL enthusiasts would agree that there has been positive signs.

He isn't tearing games apart, but his decision making & kicking (2 of his knocks) has improved markedly since the start of last season.

On a comparison front, Shaun Atley is definitely the guy who comes to mind. 

As has been mentioned in various threads, while he may not be a saviour, this guy possesses something our list is in dire need of.

Really glad that he gets a chance to show his moves tomorrow. Here's to hoping he turns it on.

Good in. He’s definitely got something the side needs, but he has to use his pace as a weapon. Watching him in the VFL it’s rare that he uses his pace offensively. That’s what I’d like from him in the seniors - take the game on, break the lines.

Good luck to the kid. Always nice to see a new guy get a chance. Hope he grasps it in both hands, and never lets go. 

good luck to the kid! give em hell

Due to the timing of the elevation do you think its fair to give him a mexican/spanish nickname?

El Evato ?

He has showed a bit at VFL level. Must use his pace against North. We need to match it with them in this area if we have any chance of winning.

TWO WAY RUNNING ALL DAY BOYS. NONE OF THAT SH*T LIKE IN THE EAGELS GAME.
I'M LOOKING AT YOU DICE!

El dasher blanco.

Hopefully he's one of those players who needs to be in the frontline to show his worth.

El dasher blanco.

Sí, es eso.

Good luck Danga!

Will rip them apart with his pace.

ejecutar ejecutar rápidamente

Started off very well but faded. I like the kid

Happy with his game. Ran out of legs a bit, but showed plenty of promise.

Thanks for putting in an effort Lachlan. That is a lot more than most others today.

Was very mindful not to lose his opponent so it negated his offensive game. With some more games he’ll be weapon off half back.

Did OK. Nice pace. Can actually kick and hit a target.

Can hold his head high, hope to see more of him.

Plenty to work with.  Has run and dash and can kick.