Dalgleish elevated to senior list

Where'd he disappear too? Was everywhere in the first quarter.

Rather see him play up the field in a more attacking position where his pace can actually make something happen. Wasn’t a bad debut, but if it was me and given the present situation I’d like to get Steinberg in (assuming we could elevate him), and Dalgleish on a wing.

Really, really promising signs. Faded in the second half, but has a few weapons to work with. Congrats on a solid debut young fella!

Where'd he disappear too? Was everywhere in the first quarter.

I thought he must have been injured. But then looked at the stats and saw he had 3 pozzies in the 2nd half. Hope he gets to play next week. Worth another look.

Impressed. Well done.

Really, really promising signs. Faded in the second half, but has a few weapons to work with. Confrats on a solid debut young fella!

+1 for a first game thought he did well. Always great to see a young kid take the game on.

Slotted straight in. Even took a couple of kick outs. Definitely got something.

Quiet in the second half, but who wasn’t?

Did he get a touch after mid way through the second?

Mind you he didn't set a foot wrong until then. That run out of defence I jumped out of my chair.

I thought he must have been injured. But then looked at the stats and saw he had 3 pozzies in the 2nd half. Hope he gets to play next week. Worth another look.

Did he get a touch after mid way through the second?

Mind you he didn't set a foot wrong until then. That run out of defence I jumped out of my chair.

Looks like he had a few. Probably doesn't have the fitness/ or wasn't adjusted to AFL tempo footy. looks very promising thus far.

Its one thing to have pace, its another to be able to cleanly dispose of the ball at pace 

Jury is still out.  Looks like he may get there but need to see a number of sustained efforts over 4 quarters before we can determine his worth.  Loved his kicking and post Fletcher he could be the man to take the kick in duties.

Tailor made as a half back with his pace. Needs more bulk and more coaching and experience to learn defensive smarts.

That run out of defence I jumped out of my chair.

Yeah. likewise. We hadn't seen anyone on our list do that for a couple of months!

Yeah. likewise. We hadn't seen anyone on our list do that for a couple of months!

Couple of months? Dempsey? Hibberd?

Keep. Elevate over Dell

Couple of months? Dempsey? Hibberd?

Sorry. The sarcastic exaggeration of the timeframe was a result of a deep ASADA inflicted mental disorder.

Keep. Elevate over Dell

LOL

Keep. Elevate over Dell

LOL

I swear you are the only person who rates Dell'Olio high enough to even consider him for promotion.

His run and carry is needed...loved seeing him fly past some north players..Keep him in!

Keep. Elevate over Dell

LOL

I swear you are the only person who rates Dell'Olio high enough to even consider him for promotion.

There's a couple more. And I'd say PLENTY more who agree that the notion of Dalgliesh playing a quarter and a half and then leaving the stadium showing more than Dell has in 11 games is laughable.