Dani Laidley

Not a Vegan?

This thread has serious potential.

2 Likes

Vegan, Muslim “differently abled.”

Potential for mass account suspensions.

6 Likes

Being someone who loves dark humor and is not easily offended I’m excited to read on.

Yeah this is getting a bit cringey.

All the best.

if you want to be forgotten as a meth head stalker, just throw on a dress and head out in public where you’ll instantly be called “stunning and brave”

it’s hilarious that turning trans has absolutely overshadowed how crazy laidley actually is. hopefully for laidley’s sake, she is in a bit better space now and has gotten the help she needed. I’m sure that lady she stalked couldn’t give 2 ■■■■■ about how awesome the news of laidley going back to North is

9 Likes

Or you could be a Brownlow medalist. Most people are happy for Ben too.

2 Likes

So many “genuine” comments in here.

1 Like

They’re a public figure. That’s why people care. If any public figure ■■■■■ up and then addresses their ■■■■ up and seemingly reintegrates into society they get plaudits.

I think less of cousins than the general public probably. once told his ex he’ll bury her alive and the kids will play on her grave, I mean there’s millions of examples with that guy to prove he’s an outright POS, but hey, he’s had a few photos in public lately with some punters = GOOD BLOKE