Darcy D’s little brother

I’d heard something early last year. I’ve mentioned a few times that one of my friends is close with a few sports commentators.

Just said that Daniher was ■■■■■■ off at his treatment by Essendon and felt they didn’t look after him.

I wasn’t provided with any specifics.

3 Likes

His medical treatment I’m guessing? because he was certainly pampered more than any other player.

‘hey joe, better do your rehab’

‘SHUT UP YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD’

14 Likes

Fark him, club-shopping Judas.

Its not like he’s as bad as Wanganeen who actually achieved something and actually played football for the club before betraying it for 30 pieces of silver and a McDonald’s.

Daniher is nothing and nobody.

2 Likes

That was my assumption too but like I said, I wasn’t told any more specifics than that!

1 Like

How many times can someone open up to the same people about the same thing? We know why he left a long time ago.

Time to let it go folks. The compensation we got for Daniher was probably overs in reality and if Perkins turns out to be a jet we’ll have Joe to thank. The decision will likely end up being mutually beneficial for both parties. Even the worse case scenario will be at least it forced us to drop this stubborn delusional belief that we were in something resembling a flag window as soon as Daniher was fit.

5 Likes

We’ve signed Ned as a SSP? I thought we’d already gone all in on talls…

I’ve now seen enough to know that this rule wouldn’t have been implemented if Joe was still at Essendon.

Add it to every other FU Essendon rule change over the last 30 years.

1 Like

Read the article. This comment interested me. He’ll thank the people who got him back up and running once he’s sure everything has gone to plan…

So he’s saying they are only worthy of thanks if he gets the career he thinks he deserves? Otherwise they aren’t worth it? Maybe I’m reading it wrong but he comes across as very selfish.

9 Likes

He’s very careful with his words though, isn’t he? Also praises Peter Blanch who was at EFC and is now with Lions.

1 Like

harsh gurge for mine

unrelated, but i reckon i’ve learned a bit over recent months about how a bunch of bomberblitz posters probably deal with breakups

10 Likes

They are the words of a real narcissist.

3 Likes

Just the few months?

You’ve not been to the Ryder thread I take it?

(Not having a crack either, I’m one of those bitter people at Ryder as well :joy:)

I would question his professionalism. A full forward should not miss so many goals. How much time did he spend to correct his goal kicking?

1 Like

Indy and Finlay are more current to draft discussions

My thoughts exactly. Can picture a few blitzers turning up to their exes at 4am post 2 slabs.

1 Like

Return my calls U talk freak.

1 Like