Darcy D’s little brother

ha - just between you and me, when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of Parish.

3 Likes

i’m out living my best life

Oh not all the supporters who have loved and supported you

" …CH: Who was it hardest to tell?

JD: No one really. I didn’t find the situation too challenging. I’m very lucky that I have a family who really supports me and supports my endeavours. I know I’ll have their support whatever I do.

wow thanks Joe, ■■■■ you!

hope you told this kid as well

2 Likes

If he kicks the winning goal in the grand final against the Filth, the Scum or the Tigers, all will be forgiven. For me anyway. Won’t be watching either way.
PS Just wish we’d off loaded him a year earlier and started the rebuild a year earlier!!! (And that’s on record if anyone wants to check!)

Meh. He’s definitely tarnished the Daniher name at Essendon in my opinion

8 Likes

Joe is also known as the ‘Sundance kid’.

1 Like

Fark I hate his ugly face now!

7 Likes

World’s shittest thread title

1 Like

Now I just wish Hurley was fit, to take this ■■■■ out

Who ■■■■■■■ gives a ■■■■ about Joe? Let’s get real and move on.

A dumb figjam snake

Can you please post Jon Ralph’s article just posted by superfooty?

Joe who? Fark carlton.

1 Like

I know everyone says “get over it”.
And they are right.

But seriously there’s never been a bigger name leave Essendon at least in my footy lifetime, which goes back to the late 70s.
It’s not anything comparable to Wanganeen.
Wanganeen achieved something here - team success and individual success.
Wanganeen didn’t miss games, played sore and put his body on line every time.
Wanganeen didn’t seek out other clubs to trade for him - he just went back to his home state.

Joe was on good coin, reportedly 800k, not to mention the trips to Ireland we paid for and after playing so little in three seasons he did not feel any loyalty to the club? Didn’t want to repay the club for getting him back on the park?
The club not being Xavier and Truck, but the thousands who follow this club with such genuine passion.

I can’t stand Joe now.

I might add I’m equally annoyed at club for wishy washy explanations re Joe’s departure. How did they let it get to the stage where he wanted to walk not once but twice?

11 Likes

How did he manage to increase his derp levels? I thought he already maxed out.

1 Like

Ok now AVS?

1 Like

I’m just saying there would def be a more solid reason than the one he gave for leaving publicly.

There will be some footy memoir somewhere which might go into it one day

So yeah guessing, but I don’t reckon that’s an unreasonable read on the situation.

Joe wasn’t going to be the difference.

1 Like

Well if he was gonna be (prime) Buddy Franklin good then we would have been in that flag window. If he turns out to be that good at the Bears then it’s gonna be hard to be happy for him.