Darcy D’s little brother

The problem with being Spray Giving Guy is that when it comes to your own game you have to be performing at all times, or else your sprays come off less as ‘ruthless leader driving hard to set standards of excellence’ and more ‘obnoxious prick who has big tickets on himself and talks a lot but ignores his own advice’.

2 Likes

He’s had the same girlfriend for years. Also it would be very disappointing if he had to leave because of that. Surely we’ve moved past homophobia?

1 Like

He loved the club is what I’m suggesting there…

I think Smith would.

I’d reckon Heppell tells team mates all the time to lift their game if they aren’t pulling their weight.

He doesn’t need to be as outwardly aggressive about it as Goddard was. There are other ways of getting the same message across.

1 Like

Ifi Joe doesn’t want to do a video to supporters, maybe an Oprah interview.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have thought that would be a reason for leaving Essendon. Nor choosing Brisbane as a club of choice.

Here’s a question to show I’ve very much moved on from the whole joe daniwho fiasco -

In how many games this year will Joe kick more goals than our entire team?
(or should that be points?)

It seems rather obvious now, the club was simply listening to the words coming out of Joe’s mouth rather than, his actions. The behaviour was obvious to some and not to others. Many on BB picked it and called it for what they thought they were seeing but the club would have none of it. They weren’t listening and didn’t want to hear what they didn’t want to hear and maybe Joe wasn’t very clear in is communication and maybe he realised the club only wanted to hear what it wanted to believe. Either way it was a disaster.

And if a player is unhappy at a club, then they ought to have enough good faith, to tell it however it is. Rather than letting something which is not working for anyone to continue to dissolve. At least Saad was open about what he wanted to do and did it.

1 Like

Not sure Saad did the right thing by the club. He put the club in a bad light by making insinuations and backhanders on the way out. There may have been some truth but it’s not the way to leave a club. But I agree Joe lied.

1 Like

Once Joe got caught having his coffee with his ‘mentor’ the club should have known. Made his communication quite clear I reckon.

1 Like

The Prince has confirmed that he will not be returning as a working member of the Royal Family. He intends to consider opportunities beyond our state borders.

And who tf is Darcy D?

Edit: Ok, . got it.

Darcy Daniher, Joes big brother.

1 Like

Yeah, took a minute. :smile:

1 Like

why the fk do we have a thread on this loser?

5 Likes

This is the Brisbane Lions match thread.

Oh I see - so that’s why it’s been gurged !

1 Like

They got him to take the next step against the top sides

Worst on ground vs Dogs on weekend

Sucked in Lions!