David 'Batshit Crazy' Avocado Wolfe Coming to Australia to Spread his Anti-Vax Refuse

All the way to the gutter. I had nothing to do with it.

Then is becomes sus and you start to fret?

1 Like

Nothing of any note. But perhaps her staff?

1 Like

No more puns from me! lol

Her mum seems fairly Blythe about the whole thing.

Those who don’t like puns will be here Bach ing about it soon. They just can’t Handel it.

You’ve been Chopin at the bit to do a famous composer pun haven’t you.

He’s got a Liszt of them and can come up with one any minuet.

3 Likes

If you don’t like puns, you can Rack manin off.

2 Likes

This threads tempo has picked up.

Who were the bellends in here that time who had the balls to actually admit they were convinced by some idiot on YouTube/their wives yoga instructor that vaccines are bad?

freddyfuckknuckle was one of them, I believe. Lived in Anti-Vaxxer Central and his son, bomberjez, wasn’t much better.

3 Likes

Who was the guy who believed the alien government control thing. Was that also bomberjez?

BomberJez also thought Aaron henneman was a good footballer, so there is that.

1 Like

We’ve had some nutters here. BD18, V D Sucks and family.

1 Like

But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams…

2 Likes

I think it was VD Sucks. He was going on about something weird and then someone said something jokingly about the reptilian shape shifters and he got upset that people weren’t taking it seriously.

Actually, seeing how solar panels soak up the suns’ rays and are therefore not renewable energy suppliers, do wind turbine power generators’ blades chop up the air and damage it? To my thinking, this would render air unusable for anything further else downwind.

This fact has escaped all and sundry. Does anyone have the avocado guy’s number? I have to give him a call.

5 Likes

Well yes, but this actually reduces it to nice small pieces that are much easier for babies, toddlers, young children, the elderly etc to breath. It is actually a very valuable service.

3 Likes

That’s just Looney left propaganda.

The truth is, all that chopping removes actual usable Oxygen that humans need, (white humans that is, not those Muslim types), out of the air, and causes it to combine with more Carbon, which leads to more CO2 being released, thereby making any mythical global warming worse, … if it were an actual thing.

Looney Lefty Echo Chamber Group Think … Phhht.

1 Like