Demetriou out in February?

If both Basil Zempilas AND SEN are reporting a rumour, odds on it's not true.

Anyway, I don't want Vlad to leave.  He needs to be brutally removed in disgrace.

i'll settle for a 12 month suspension with non-payment clause very carefully drafted and signed off on in writing by all concerned parties.

i'd prefer that Vlad stayed if his leaving then led to Gillon getting the top job. that scheming piece of trumped up dog turd is far more our enemy than Vad.

Is it wrong that I have half a fat just thinking that this is a chance of happening?

While in the car at around 10 I heard KB discussing whether Eddie would be a good replacement.  I hope not and just think it was throw away chatter

All together now

We see you sneaking out,We see you sneaking out

We see you sneaking out, WE SEE YOU SNEAKING OUT!!!

Yeh well, either way he'll get a glorious and gracious send off and an extraordinarily large golden handshake.

David Myers sends his farewells.

KSkJaWk.png

James Hird is so happy about this news, he has started randomly hugging people

306891-james-hird-goal-hug.jpg

Bomber on the other hand, has gone a little loopy since hearing the news.

BomberEdge.jpg

Is it wrong that I have half a fat just thinking that this is a chance of happening?

Have to say yes.

Understandable & excuseable though.

VLAD OUT

EVANS IN

Have to say yes.

Understandable & excuseable though.

Yes. No thoughts of Demetriou should ever stimulate arousal of that sort. 

If both Basil Zempilas AND SEN are reporting a rumour, odds on it's not true.

Anyway, I don't want Vlad to leave.  He needs to be brutally removed in disgrace.

We'd all love that, but it's just not going to happen unless some really hard evidence comes out of his wrongdoing in the ASADA investigation. 

I'd be happy if he leaves but Saladin is right, it's not a win if Gillon ends up in the job.  He has to go too.  Hopefully the commission is smart enough to realse that.

Auskadi did also tweet within the last week or so that 2 would be gone just after the AFL season started.  He didn't say which two though.

http://youtu.be/2fP2VZ7pOE4?t=1m19s

Vlad to stand down for the 2014 season on full pay plus allowances for overseas study?

i'd prefer that Vlad stayed if his leaving then led to Gillon getting the top job. that scheming piece of trumped up dog turd is far more our enemy than Vad.

Gillon's motive was to ensure his version of events stuck. He is the slime of Australian sport.

Vlad to stand down for a year to tend to Hirds garden due to media camping.

This was actually written into the contract as well but no one saw it.

■■■■

Yeh well, either way he'll get a glorious and gracious send off and an extraordinarily large golden handshake.

Yep. Can't see him being disgraced. It will be his choice and he will make it because a) he'll move on to something even better than the AFL CEO gig b)' He'll avoid further scrutiny over his criminal leaks c) He'll engineer himself a massive severance pay.

Ahhh, SEN, the oracle when it suits Blitz.

Demetriou's coming out?

Didn't see that coming.