Demetriou out in February?

I fail to see how this matters at all. Its not like he's the only corrupt ■■■■■■■ in the AFL, not to mention the dammage has been done. Another case of plus ca change. You people are kidding yourselves if you genuinely think this means anything. Its like people who say cycling is in a "clean era" because they caught Lance Armstrong. Furthermore, he'll just end up with a cushy job in some other organisation, whether it be sporting or other. Honestly, he'd suit the ATP perfectly :rolleyes:

Is he leaving to go to his grave like he promised?

I fail to see how this matters at all. Its not like he's the only corrupt ■■■■■■■ in the AFL, not to mention the dammage has been done. Another case of plus ca change. You people are kidding yourselves if you genuinely think this means anything. Its like people who say cycling is in a "clean era" because they caught Lance Armstrong. Furthermore, he'll just end up with a cushy job in some other organisation, whether it be sporting or other. Honestly, he'd suit the ATP perfectly :rolleyes:

It matters because if it means I don't have to see his stupid face or hear his 'Father knows best' voice whilst representing my favorite sport then I'm all for it.

He is gone, Hird will be back. That is why it matters.

wonder if the age would support him as much since he wouldn't be of value to them anymore

wonder if the age would support him as much since he wouldn't be of value to them anymore

It will be interesting to see how they write things up once/if this is verified.

agree that there are plenty of other corrupt people in gthe AFL.  But there is the slim possibility that they appoint someone to replace him who has a bit of integrity.  I would imagine such a person doesn't not exist within AFL house, soit would have to be an external appointment.

If true,Good riddance!! Don’t let the door hit your ■■■■ on the way out Andy…

Will affect some people though,who will leak info to Caro & co.?? Who will make a dik of themselves reading the Brownlow votes??

Would love to see him do a ‘lap of shame’ at one of our home games,the club to provide the rotten fruit for all to throw,indicative of his time in the game…

Maybe we can get him in as our ruck coach?

The rumour has been around for about a month now.  I'm hoping that the AFL are working on a face saving bulldust excuse for him to "resign".  Here's some options, just trying to help Mr Fitzpatrick:

1. Tennis Australia
2. Need to focus on business interests in this difficult economic environment
3. Family/work balance
4. Stress/health issues caused by the Essendon saga
5. Pursue further professional and personal development opportunities
6. Andrew was making too much money and humbly didn't feel he was worth it
7. ...

7: After publicly apologising to James Hird, the players, Paul Little, Essendon Football and their 1 million supporters, I thought it best if I resigned and took a long sebataical, overseas!

7. his appering in the next season of the biggest loser!!!! And it's not the weight loss show.

Dear Vlad, from all Essendon supporters.....

giphy.gif

If he goes, can we get someone in that might change some of these soft rules…

It will just be Gill given the job anyway, and he is quite the douche himself. I expect minimal change in the way the GAFL operates and it certainly wont help our sanctions.

giphy.gif

Post of the year.....

The rumour has been around for about a month now.  I'm hoping that the AFL are working on a face saving bulldust excuse for him to "resign".  Here's some options, just trying to help Mr Fitzpatrick:

1. Tennis Australia

2. Need to focus on business interests in this difficult economic environment

3. Family/work balance

4. Stress/health issues caused by the Essendon saga

5. Pursue further professional and personal development opportunities

6. Andrew was making too much money and humbly didn't feel he was worth it

7. ...

7. AFL has decided to become a **** free zone for season 2014... (Well, other than Mick, Figjam, Ballantyne and AFL Womens Day*)

No disrespect intended*

*Towards Women

Lol, when did we start believing an SEN rumour?

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuUqpZgHiEE

The gif doesnt do it justice.

It matters because if it means I don't have to see his stupid face or hear his 'Father knows best' voice whilst representing my favorite sport then I'm all for it.

Vlad going = Exodus. WSFHU, perhaps we did. 

I like the idea of offering him a lap of…well, okay, a spin round the oval at an Essendon home game.

We should extend this invitation.

It will just be Gill given the job anyway, and he is quite the ****** himself. I expect minimal change in the way the GAFL operates and it certainly wont help our sanctions.

I wouldnt take that as a given.
I heard someone describe him as a shirt mannequin. I tend to agree and dont rate him much.