Demetriou out in February?

I like the idea of offering him a lap of...well, okay, a spin round the oval at an Essendon home game.
We should extend this invitation.

Will the crowd have guns? If so I like this idea too ;)

This must be the twighlight zone.  Hardly something to hang your hat on given some of the absolute crap SEN spoke about our club during the whole saga.

But if true being overjoyed would be an understatement and following SEN's lead of fanciful suggestions, this would be absolutely topped off by Gil McDill being overlooked for the no.1 job, and then having to embarrasingly resign to save face under the guise of "pursuing other interests" leaving like the weasle that he is.

I like the idea of offering him a lap of...well, okay, a spin round the oval at an Essendon home game.
We should extend this invitation.

I would support this as long as it was on the back of a horse drawn cart in stocks.  It would then give all the wonderful posters on here the chance to implement some of the fantastic ideas they have come up with to show their appreciation of him.

SEN exists in summer?

Get the Fark out of our game

I fail to see how this matters at all. Its not like he's the only corrupt ■■■■■■■ in the AFL, not to mention the dammage has been done. Another case of plus ca change. You people are kidding yourselves if you genuinely think this means anything. Its like people who say cycling is in a "clean era" because they caught Lance Armstrong. Furthermore, he'll just end up with a cushy job in some other organisation, whether it be sporting or other. Honestly, he'd suit the ATP perfectly :rolleyes:

FIFA

Have heard he wants a job testing pies.

may well be true given that Vlad has been missing in action for ages - when was the last statement he made on anything?

may well be true given that Vlad has been missing in action for ages - when was the last statement he made on anything?

"If there's one thing I can take to my grave it's that James Hird is not being paid by the Essendon Football club"
:D

Have heard he wants a job testing pies.

if he gets a send off lap at the G i will have an arsenal of four n twentys waiting to throw at his boof head.

Waste of good pies, I thought we were throwing filth supporters.  :blink:

lance gave up his job at foreign twenty??

rottenecard_64674872_pjnpwkvync.png

Not one person on here has said they heard the SEN item. So safe to assume it wasn’t broadcast.

This is just a beat up … As much as we would like to see it.

I dont see how this effects us anyway, the damage is done, there is no taking back what has happend

who cares? the damage is done. 

Waste of good pies, I thought we were throwing filth supporters. :blink:

Whatcare you talking about? Pies can kill you if you eat enough :p

Well there you go. Not that there’s anything wrong with it.

Not one person on here has said they heard the SEN item. So safe to assume it wasn't broadcast.
This is just a beat up ...... As much as we would like to see it.

I did...sort of lol

7547e73083cace62f8337e50a90420dcf3cfa62b